Thread: Week 48

Week 48

New Consultant Dan Clifford joins Holby and causes a stir amongst the staff, as the medical drama continues. He examines the kidney transplant case and a worried Abra tries to cover his tracks. Dan tells Abra he left his last role due to personal reasons, and all is later revealed when his jilted fiancée arrives at the hospital.

Meanwhile, Connie reveals to a shocked Sam that she is pregnant and later tells him who the father is.

Elsewhere, Jac asks Joseph out for a drink to keep up appearances. However, Martha comes over and begs Joseph for help to get through to Elliot.

does that mean that connie's baby isnt Sam's then? I really want a cute little Strachan family! xx

It has to be Sam's, I don't think she's slept with anyone else. If she's told Sam that must mean she's keeping the baby. Connie and Sam having a baby... thats wierd. I'm loving this pregnancy storyline, its about time Connie had an emotive storyline.
    I can see Jac and Joseph getting together although it would be a little strange.
    Who is Martha?

Connie also slept with her hubby remember when he came bak, and martha is elliot's daughter

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I'm still hoping it's Sam's baby because Michael left quite a while ago that would mean she was alot further on than she looks and if I remember in the Inside Soap magazine a few weeks ago on the week Gina went to Swizerland it said Connie discovers she's pregnant with Sam Strachen's baby does this mean their secret fling is about to become public knowledge
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

oooh maybe connie lies to sam. If she tells him she's pregnant this must mean she's definitely keeping it

Thread Information