Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 48

Week 48

Monday

A distressed Martin sits with Pauline, reliving the night of the fire. Dot arrives at the hospital telling Joe she couldn't face Pauline before – not after everything that was said about her. Outside, Dot tells Martin that they need to tell Pauline the truth. If she'd died in the fire, the last thing she told her would have been a pack of lies. The doctor asks Pauline whether he should call her family back in, but Pauline says no.

Meanwhile, Peggy spots two mobiles in Ben's bag while an irritable Phil is trying to get hold of Stella. Ian comes in and Peggy asks whether there's any news on Pauline. Ian is then outraged when Phil jokes about his mother, but maybe he has an idea...

Tuesday

Pauline tells Martin and Joe that she doesn't want anyone to know about her tumour. Martin wonders whether the hospital has made a mistake, but Pauline assures him the doctor was certain.

Pauline later reminisces about her youth while looking through some old photos and Joe comments on how happy she looks. She asks Joe to get her record player out, but is upset when he tells her that he threw it away.

Meanwhile, Lucy is surprised when Linda inadvertently reveals that Jane used to be called Lesley. As Ian prepares to leave, Lucy tells him she'll see him for the big day tomorrow. Linda apologises to Jane but then tells her not to go through with the wedding because Ian's no match for David – she can do better.

Thursday

Ian is trying on his wedding suit and Pauline says that she wishes he were really getting married. But he tells his aunt that all the women he falls for are the same.

Later, Pauline is annoyed when she hears Joe talking to Sonia on the phone about Rebecca. When Sonia arrives, the atmosphere immediately becomes tense; Martin can't even bring himself to look at her.

Elsewhere, Kevin wins the Pools but not everyone is as excited about his £1,000 prize money as he is.

Friday

Carly and Deano are still arguing over how to spend Kevin's winnings. Kevin finally tells everyone to stop arguing – he knows exactly how he's going to spend his money. He tells his family that tomorrow, he will book a caravan holiday to Dorset. No one looks thrilled. Carly and Deano tell Kevin to take Denise on holiday, but an angry Kevin says that the whole point of this holiday is to go as one family.

Elsewhere, Mo is with Mr Holgate to hear surprise news of Bert's ex-wife. Mr Holgate explains that he's from the care home and Bert assumes Evie is after money but is shocked when Mr Holgate tells him that she is dying. Mr Holgate urges Bert to consider seeing Evie one last time.

So do Ian and Jane not get married then?

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne
    So do Ian and Jane not get married then?
    I was actually wonder that!! it is pauline saying it is not real cause it is not a big church thing or is it just a blessing and not a proper marriage? anyone know?
    Super Mod

have i missed something here? how did this fire start, when did pauline get the brain tumour and since when did janes friend come down? i think im going mad
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya
    have i missed something here? how did this fire start, when did pauline get the brain tumour and since when did janes friend come down? i think im going mad
    Totally Agree, Have we missed something since week 47 and week 48 ? Is there a week 47.5 ??

How did the fire start and no mention of sonia ?

Thanks for posting sounds like another boring week in Walford

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    Totally Agree, Have we missed something since week 47 and week 48 ? Is there a week 47.5 ??

How did the fire start and no mention of sonia ?
    ?
    glad im not going insane maybe press office made a mistake?
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya
    ?
    glad im not going insane maybe press office made a mistake?
    I noticed that a lot with the spoilers.. they seem to miss out bits like week 46 doesn't mention anything about Sean and Ruby but week 47 says Ruby forgive him for cheating and now with the fire and stuff.. plus the wedding been off
    Super Mod

I think they are actually keeping some things secret which is a good thing. They can give away too much sometimes.

I wonder if anybody finds these spoilers 'boring' what they really want out of EE. A house fire, the start of Pauline, the witch's leaving storyline and the culmination of the Ian and Jane storyline. Ian is such a nasty piece of work - it is quite obvious he is going to dump Jane at the altar. But why was Jane called Lesley. Why has she changed her name??

Sounds like a very good week to me.

do you think thats what ian got up his sleeve????? he's definately up to something, i cant see him letting jane get away with sleeping with grant

Thread Information