Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Street murder again: this time it is....

Street murder again: this time it is....

Charlie Stubbs

I was reading inside soap cover and a bit in between and it said someone will kill Charlie.. short list includes: Tracey, Maria, David, Dreary, Shelly, shelly's mum and Claire

Anyone hear anything more on this? I just know that Tracey takes Charlie back only cause she is plotting revenge
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Charlie Stubbs

I was reading inside soap cover and a bit in between and it said someone will kill Charlie.. short list includes: Tracey, Maria, David, Dreary, Shelly, shelly's mum and Claire

Anyone hear anything more on this? I just know that Tracey takes Charlie back only cause she is plotting revenge
    So thats both Corrie and Emmerdale doing who dunnit plots.

How great. NOT.

It's not a Whodunnit. The person who kills Charlie is seen by the viewers. That's not a 'whodunnit'.

It's not happening at xmas either. I believe it happens in early January.

Yeah, I think you are right Richie, at the moment it is just anyone guess who actually does it but you will see the person who kills him..
    I hope it is Tracey and she gets put away for a long long time (just cause she annoys me) or David, cause he is evil anyway
    It also said in same mag that Danny thinks about killing himself.. do we know who is thinking of leaving in January and maybe we can narrow it down now?
    Super Mod

I have a feeling it's Tracy who kills him too Siobhan. It ties in nicely with her departure.

I think Danny and Frankie leave this side of the New Year (2006), and Charlie and Tracy leave the other side (2007).

I think its Tracey too, or it will probably turn out to be someone every least expects! i think this would be good to watch just because i hate charlie lol!

according to sharon marshall today were going to find out who kills him this week there is going to be no guessing games but charlie sleeps with someone else this week and tracey takes him back to get revenge....so there you have it!!

Claire was a random suspect anyway What's she got against Charlie??
    This storyline should be really good. Looking forward to it. I like Tracey though

I can't imagine Claire killing Charlie. Can't be her surely.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    charlie sleeps with someone else this week
    Yep, some random blonde lass.

Bev is supposed to be leaving too isn't she? Plus she's really unstable. I don't think it'll be Tracey because it's just too blah. I think her revenge would be something much more twisted than just killing him.

I think it'd be so cool if it was blanche :P shame she's not in the running.

Thread Information