Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Davina's Live phone call with Franco

lol, thanks both of you

Funny thing is, Ems had me sussed right from the beginning, before i had even been asked to play Franco Ems said from the beginning that i was going to be the French person, cause of seeing loggings in and out, but funnily enough, i hadn't even been asked then, so that was just coinsidence...

Quite funny though!
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 02-11-2006 at 23:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    lol, thanks both of you

Funny thing is, Ems had be sussed right from the beginning, before i had even been asked to play Franco Ems said from the beginning that i was going to be the French person, cause of seeing loggings in and out, but funnily enough, i hadn't even been asked then, so that was just coinsidence...

Quite funny though!
    maybe ems is physic and can see magical sbbb things before they happen only sbbb things mind you...

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    lol, thanks both of you

Funny thing is, Ems had me sussed right from the beginning, before i had even been asked to play Franco Ems said from the beginning that i was going to be the French person, cause of seeing loggings in and out, but funnily enough, i hadn't even been asked then, so that was just coinsidence...

Quite funny though!
    Do you mean me there Abi?? Because I didn't mention any names at all about who I thought was playing the part...just said that I thought I'd sussed who was playing the part because I'd seen someone log out, Franco log in and then Franco logged out and the person logged in again...I definitely didn't mention any names though as I didn't consider it fair to...

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    maybe ems is physic and can see magical sbbb things before they happen only sbbb things mind you...
    What do you mean exactly?? Because I really dont understand that comment, whether joking or not...

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    What do you mean exactly?? Because I really dont understand that comment, whether joking or not...
    I dont know... I knew what I ment at the time and assumed everyone else would understand what I ment. I ment that you can predict things before they happen. like you put two and two together to make 5 when the 1 hasnt happened yet. It was a joke. but um if you didnt get it well um ill go away. I didnt mean to offended you. BUt if I did im sorry
    Last edited by Cornishbabe; 03-11-2006 at 13:20.

im sure this was just a joke emz..meaning you can predict the future of sbbb...

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    im sure this was just a joke emz..meaning you can predict the future of sbbb...
    I'm sure it was, but to me it was insinuating that I know whats going on in there when I haven't a clue and so I don't understand why it was directed at me - thats all. It's hard not to take it slightly personally. People may not agree and maybe I'm still out of sorts after the past couple of weeks, but still...anyway....

I'm sure it was, but to me it was insinuating that I know whats going on in there when I haven't a clue and so I don't understand why it was directed at me - thats all. It's hard not to take it slightly personally. People may not agree and maybe I'm still out of sorts after the past couple of weeks, but still...anyway....
    I understand where you are coming from.. after last SBBB fix fiasco and other comments made, it is understandable how you are feeling. Don't worry, it was all just a joke
    Super Mod

I really didnt mean you actulary know everything thats goin on ems. Im sorry for offending you

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    I really didnt mean you actulary know everything thats goin on ems. Im sorry for offending you
    Thanks Ems, I appreciate it. Like I said, I'm not myself at the moment anyway, but just felt a bit scapegoated.....don't worry though, its fine..

Thread Information