Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nov 13th-17th in oz

Red face nov 13th-17th in oz

November 13th - 17th

Monday: Kim is in shock having just heard from Rachel that she wants to adopt Baby Joe and is forced to confront his old fears. Brad takes the law into his own hands as he is determined to find proof against Johnny.

Tuesday: Brad's attempts to expose Johnny backfire. Kim and Rachel make a life changing decision. Morag is determined to prove her suspicions about Ash.

Wednesday: Martha is shocked to learn about Ash's dark side. Brad and Sally's relationship is in jeopardy. Jack struggles to come to terms with his debilitating situation.

Thursday: Peter and Amanda give in to their desires. Belle crushes Amanda's hopes for their relationship. Sam is determined to keep her devastating secret from Jack.

Friday: Leah is shocked to discover that Peter is having an affair. Lucas and Ric challenge the girls to a game of strip poker. Cassie is forced to make a decision about her future.

Strip Poker ! Yum Yum, Lets see the lovely Ric and Lucas without any clothes on !

I hope Jack and Martha reunite. Is Peter married and is his affair with Amanda?

Peter isn't married and he does get with peter

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    Peter isn't married and he does get with peter
    I think you mean Amanda? Anyway why is it an affair then if Peter isn't married or is he with someone else as well as Amanda i'm confused

Yeah i did mean amanda sorry i never realised i put peter in there.
    it is an affair because of how wrong it is i assume (they are both single) but amanda had just split up with peters son who was dating her daughter and she used to be married to his brother but had an affair with him then recently (already aired here) slept with dan again now went with dans nephew and then back to his brother talk about confusing poor ryan she has been with his dad, uncle and cousin.

I know I am going to sound really thick.....but does this mean Peter is not dead?

Apologies in advance for being stupid, but have to know answer

Thanks

Peter is not dead his death was faked so that he could go into witness protection.

Theres one thing I don't get about the whole Peter thing... one of his organs went.. when he died.... erm how..

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    Theres one thing I don't get about the whole Peter thing... one of his organs went.. when he died.... erm how..
    Lea from what I gather, i remember seen that it was actually Zoe's liver that was given to Jack.. they just said Peter's so that everyone would be sure he was dead..
    Super Mod

Thread Information