Thread: Ned and Carmella

Ned and Carmella

I know Carmella is a nun now but i really hope her and Ned hook up they are great together. Does anyone know if they do and what Carmella secret that she is repenting for is?

im not sure but i think Payul trys it on with her soon, i cant remmeber where i read it though. Even a slight problem like the fact shes a nun wont stop mr robinson.

Her secret is that she sold her cousions baby or something stupid like that. They really need to get rid of Ned and fast Bob the dog is more intresting than him.

ned is very very wooden, I've seen more emotion coming from the painted backdrop.

No they don't get together in the near future. Carmella sticks to being a nun until around the time when Sky gives birth by which time Ned is with Katya. That's all I know for now but will post more info when I find it.

Yep neds with Katya now, hes the worst actor and has no sex appeal whatsoever so how does he get the woman.

Carmella realises that she has feeling for ned and fights katya for him but katya gets him.

I think Ned and Katya deserve each other - they are both awful. Hopefully they will run away together and never come back.

Thread Information