Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nappy Xmas for Corrie's Jason

Thumbs up Nappy Xmas for Corrie's Jason

Source: The Sun 01.11.06

CORRIE ladies’ man Jason Grimshaw gets a surprise Christmas Day gift — a BABY dumped on his doorstep.

He is gobsmacked when the three-month-old tot is abandoned at his home.

But there’s even more of a shock when it turns out to be his secret LOVECHILD from a one-night stand.

The mum admits she can’t cope by herself — and Jason (Ryan Thomas) is left holding the baby.

But this ruins his plans to get back together with girlfriend Sarah Platt (Tina O’Brien).

They are on the verge of patching up their shattered relationship after Jason ran out on Sarah at their wedding.

A Corrie insider said: “Jason has no idea this is his baby. It comes as a shock. He is selfish and needs to grow up fast.”

Of course, Jason recruits his mum Eileen (Sue Cleaver) to help out with baby duties.

Sarah already has a daughter, Bethany, so will be a dab hand at changing nappies.

But the source added: “Sarah is immediately concerned that Jason cheated on her.

“It’s a big mess — and could easily make for a not-so-merry Christmas.”

CORRIE bosses have been bombarded with complaints after Monday’s controversial scenes in which Charlie Stubbs (Bill Ward) tried to drown David Platt (Jack Shepherd) in the bath.
    A Corrie spokeswoman said: “This behaviour was in keeping with Charlie’s character. We didn’t set out to offend.”

haha, trust Jason, i think those scenes will be a laugh, not the ones with Sarah but the ones with him and the baby.

I cant see why people complained about The bath scene though, it wasnt that bad.

that bath scene was rubbish, I would have expected more violence instead it looked like something you'd see in a comedy sketch.

I wonder who the baby momma is and if she'll turn up soon too.

sounds interesting will be good to see how he copes with his responsibilities

I don't like the sound of this at all. Its just the same thing as what they have just done with Dev and Amber.

Will they also use the same scripts?

Quote Originally Posted by Rovers Return
    I don't like the sound of this at all. Its just the same thing as what they have just done with Dev and Amber.

Will they also use the same scripts?
    no its not, dev knew perfectly well that amber existed, and its a baby not a teenager!

i wonder who the mother is have we seen her with jason on corries

God, some people are so uptight! Those scenes were hardly controversial, and if they thought they were that bad then they shouldn't watch Corrie. They weren't even the sort of scenes that children would try and mimic, or anything like that, and besides, if anyone allowed their children to watch it, it's their own fault, we all knew perfectly well those scenes were going to be shown! These people have too much time on their hands.

Anywho, how Long has Jason been going out with Sarah? If the baby's 3 months old at Christmas, plus 9 months pregnancy, that means it must have been around last Christmas when it was conceived. Him and Sarah were together then, weren't they? Or was that during one of their many little splits..?
    Last edited by laurouski; 07-11-2006 at 18:25.

I can see how its controversial--because someone actually stood up to David. here in the states, disciplene has been thrown out the window in hopes that kids will change on their own. To me, this storyline showed how some people in society will react to their property being vandalized. in texas, depending on the crime..we can shoot these people legally.

I say Kudos to Corry for illustrating what may happen when some smart-A33 decides he will do whatever he wants to someone else without reprucussion. Hopefully now David will be on a straighter path since he's witnessed the fact that people DO have a limit as to what they will take

Quote Originally Posted by alvinsduckie
    I can see how its controversial--because someone actually stood up to David. here in the states, disciplene has been thrown out the window in hopes that kids will change on their own. To me, this storyline showed how some people in society will react to their property being vandalized. in texas, depending on the crime..we can shoot these people legally.

I say Kudos to Corry for illustrating what may happen when some smart-A33 decides he will do whatever he wants to someone else without reprucussion. Hopefully now David will be on a straighter path since he's witnessed the fact that people DO have a limit as to what they will take
    I am not sure what this has to do with the topic ?

Thread Information