View Poll Results: Who goes - you decide?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donna

6 42.86%
  • Lee

8 57.14%

Thread: Eviction Vote 4

Eviction Vote 4

Those to face eviction from the Big Brother house this time are - Donna and Lee.

Who goes? You Decide!

Donna

Ermmm okay Big Bro, this is extremely hard this week. I like everyone that's left. Especially now Bex has run away
    Okay.. erm... right...first one, will have to be Lee I'm afraid, as I don't see much of him, simple as that.
    And secondly, it has to be Rob, as he never really talks to me

Rob

Hey BB - glad to be back!

God the french are mad! That sophie was a bit alrightt tho ... but ssshhh dont tell bez! not that anything happened but ya know ... ! Besides which Ive gone so bloody soft cause of her ... not my usual self at all! Im normally running after all the ladies .... never been quite this interested in one before! New territory for me!

Anyways heres ma noms!

Well first off Im gonna say Donna ... just cause she aint around much

then second ......

Im gonna have to say lee - nothing against the guy but I aint spoke to him much so .... there. thats done. love you!

Lee

These are hard. I've not been around really but erm.
    Lucipher because i dislike him, some of his comments
    and then i have to say:
    stefan because i don't remember seeing him all that much.

Lucipher

hello again BB.

long time no see.

my nominations this week? hmmm... let's see.....

Bizarrely, I don't loath any of the remaining housemates with a passion, now Bex has gone anyway...must be going soft in my old age

but....I'm going to have to go with Donna and Lee, nothing against them really....just don't feel they interact enough to impose their personalities...

oh, by the way, what can I do to get these stitches removed? Do i have to go back to hospital, or will someone come here and do it?

Stefan

These are my nominations.

Boy it was hard this time and im sorry to the both of you who i nominated

1. lee. hes started to do his disappearing act again its like his narcolepsy has come back one day you see him the next you do

sorry lee

2.donna(sorry)never get the chance to know her she never really comes out to join in the fun during the day or at night , well if she does its rare

Verity

Hi Big Brother

Blimey - its harder this week, everyone thats still here are lovely.

Ok, well, I'm assuming that Bex has left, if not shes in my list, but, because I thinks shes gone my noms are:

1) Lee - I know hes narcoleptic, but hes hardly ever around bless him. And I haven't connected with him as much as the others

and 2) This one is really hard, but Graham. Hes been around less and less and as much as I love him, I've hardly spoken to him for ages, and I do like him and hate nomming him, but theres no one else

Thanks Big Bro

Beryl

This is very very hard, now bex has gone i actually love them all.

* sits thinking in diary room for half an hour*

ok i think ive got it

first nomination is for lee. i love him to pieces, this week ive had so much fun with him, but he isnt aroudn as much as the others and when he is hes always falling asleep......

i hate this!

* thinks again*

* 5 minutes later*

i dont want to do this but i dont have a choice.

Grahame....... hes my mate i knwo hell understand. again hes not been around much so i havent spent as much time with him as i would have liked. but i do loev him to bits and ill know at least i hope hell forgive me when we see each other.

* sits in diary room head in hands* thats so hard big brother, my two mates and im nominating them to go. but who else is there??? luc, V, rob and donna and stefan

i cant nominate them i just cant, theya re my best mates in here so i just cant.

grahame and lee. Sorry guys

Graham

Stefan: I have nothing against him, just that i feel that he is too young to be in the house. I see him as the baby as the house which just doesn't feel right. I feel he hasn't properly grown up into a young man yet but he's still a helpless teenage boy inside.

Donna: I haven't seen her around much. We're meant to have fun and party on this show but she's hardly never around and it annoys me when she asks all the time what's been happening.

Thread Information