Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 couples split?

well he was with that blonde girl last night

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Looks like Yolande and Patrick are OK now, ok lets see how many couples we have in walford

Jim and Dot
    Joe and Pauline
    Martin and Sonia
    Ian and Jane
    Sean and Ruby
    Brad and Stacey
    Max and Tanya
    Billy and Honey
    Rob and Dawn
    Patrick and Yolande
    Kevin and Denise

I have highlighted the ones I think will split omg there will hardly be any one left,,
    Rob and Dawn ( ???) they might have busted up, but something between those two tonight ????

i have heard that ian and jane split up, that he get's jane down the aisle, marries her and hands her divorce papers is what i have heard before christmas.

So the three couples that will split are

rob and dawn
    ian and jane
    sean and ruby or possibly
    billy and honey

these are the couples that split up so these are the likely couples
    Last edited by slater girl; 08-11-2006 at 11:57.

Quote Originally Posted by slater girl
    i have heard that ian and jane split up, that he get's jane down the aisle, marries her and hands her divorce papers is what i have heard before christmas.
    Mmmmmm...... I find that hard to believe!! Wouldnt it be a poor rehash of the dirty Den giving Ange the divorce papers on Christmas day storyline? Also why would he bother to marry her, just then to divorce her?

I think Ian, the little weasel, has something up his sleeve, some sort of revenge, but what?

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    Mmmmmm...... I find that hard to believe!! Wouldnt it be a poor rehash of the dirty Den giving Ange the divorce papers on Christmas day storyline? Also why would he bother to marry her, just then to divorce her?

I think Ian, the little weasel, has something up his sleeve, some sort of revenge, but what?
    Wouldnt the punishment be that he actually does marry her!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana

it is a poor rehash on Mel sleeping with Steve/Phil and then Ian saying he knows at there wedding.. It is a poor rehash for Ian in general.. his wife cheats on him (with his enemy, Wicks or Mitchell), he finds out, doesn't do anything except be nice and then reveals something at the wedding... boring
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    it is a poor rehash on Mel sleeping with Steve/Phil and then Ian saying he knows at there wedding.. It is a poor rehash for Ian in general.. his wife cheats on him (with his enemy, Wicks or Mitchell), he finds out, doesn't do anything except be nice and then reveals something at the wedding... boring
    Yep I agree. Rehashing stuff thats been done previously and with the SAME character!!! Though part of me hopes that EE are going to pull something different out of the bag (a twist) with this storyline. Otherwise, its been pointless, and waste of time.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Now i heard that ian plans the wedding, they are about to get married and he tells everyone about her affair with grant at the alter and he stands jane up and humillates her in front of everyone

I heard something similar, that he stands her up at the altar also. I think that he will end up hurting his kids though because of the adoption.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by slater girl
    Now i heard that ian plans the wedding, they are about to get married and he tells everyone about her affair with grant at the alter and he stands jane up and humillates her in front of everyone
    Now that sounds like something Ian would do,, he is not going to win any prizes for that behaviour,, When is the wedding supposed to be ???

Thread Information