Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 couples split?

3 couples split?

i was watching tina baker this morning and she said there was 3 couple possibly splitting
    yolande and patrick
    jane and ian
    honey and billy
    any know anything about this?

well i saw on the front cover of some soap magazine and it ahd something like jane saying 'i cant marry you' so i guess that could b true for the unless she just doesnt wnat to marry ian????

i wouldn't be suprised if it was true,EE cant allow ny relationship to last,i can only think of 2,puline and arthur,dot and jim

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    well i saw on the front cover of some soap magazine and it ahd something like jane saying 'i cant marry you' so i guess that could b true for the unless she just doesnt wnat to marry ian????
    Well I read about some actress being cast as Jane's interfering mother who dislikes Ian. So a marriage between Jane and Ian looks on the cards.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Honey and Billy seem the most likely candidates, with the way EE are handling downs. They've got a mother that is would do anything to get away from the child, and a Dad that would do anything to stop the mother from doing this. Whilst this might be the reality for some parents, having the couple almost split up over it isn't the answer.

Billy goes to live at the Vic with Petal because Honey maintains that she wants her adopted, so it seems likely.

On the other hand, EE said that they were going to handle the storyline sensitively, but this is EE, so one could argue that they don't know what that is.

I can't think why Yolande and Patrick would split. Patrick clearly doesn't like Aubrey, so why would he listen to him? Unless Patrick doesn't know what to think, and goes off and has an affair; then Yolande might decide that because of Pat and everything, she has had enough of being cheated on?

Jane and Ian - Very remote possibility in my opinion. Maybe Phil wants to wind Jane up one day, so he tells her that Ian knows about Grant, and she goes off on one about him not mentioning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Honey and Billy seem the most likely candidates, with the way EE are handling downs. They've got a mother that is would do anything to get away from the child, and a Dad that would do anything to stop the mother from doing this. Whilst this might be the reality for some parents, having the couple almost split up over it isn't the answer.

Billy goes to live at the Vic with Petal because Honey maintains that she wants her adopted, so it seems likely.

On the other hand, EE said that they were going to handle the storyline sensitively, but this is EE, so one could argue that they don't know what that is.

I can't think why Yolande and Patrick would split. Patrick clearly doesn't like Aubrey, so why would he listen to him? Unless Patrick doesn't know what to think, and goes off and has an affair; then Yolande might decide that because of Pat and everything, she has had enough of being cheated on?

Jane and Ian - Very remote possibility in my opinion. Maybe Phil wants to wind Jane up one day, so he tells her that Ian knows about Grant, and she goes off on one about him not mentioning it.

Well Ian already knows about grant and jane

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    Well Ian already knows about grant and jane
    Yeah I know; I said that Jane doesn't know that Ian knows about it.

Moving to the Rumour Mill, untill these are confirmed (Thats if they are...). If they are then i'll move it back

it just didnt seem right when she said about the possible splits because i heard ian and jane get married and honey eventually bonds with her baby so i presumed honey and billys marriage would be saved!
    maybe yolande and Patrick will split but that does not seem right because if there not together then there is no point in them been in eastenders!

i just cant get my head round this at all! its all new to me

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    i was watching tina baker this morning and she said there was 3 couple possibly splitting
    yolande and patrick
    jane and ian
    honey and billy
    any know anything about this?
    Ok for what I have read. Patrick and Yolande split up after the Aubrey thing and Patrick tells Denise that he is her dad (even thou they don't have the tests back)

Jane and Ian don't actually split, engagement is called off as Ian went way over board

Billy and honey split for a bit cause honey can't cope with petal, wants her adopted but billy will have none of it.. hope this all helps
    Super Mod

Thread Information