Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natalie's interview with Davina

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I was convinced you were Rob! Welcome Kath, you did great!
    I've got a bone to pick with you young abi about the banner making task saying that you thought I was Stef as I couldn't post images I was at my work and I didn't have the software to do it I do have it at home but not messed around with it for ages, anyway I hope you aint that skank bex as that would have been twice you've beaten me in SBBB land and I will just have to come through cyber space and throttle you

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    I've got a bone to pick with you young abi about the banner making task saying that you thought I was Stef as I couldn't post images I was at my work and I didn't have the software to do it I do have it at home but not messed around with it for ages, anyway I hope you aint that skank bex as that would have been twice you've beaten me in SBBB land and I will just have to come through cyber space and throttle you

I just remembered that you couldn't post it before, so thought it could be you again- only speculation!

But hey, i take that back, and take my hat off to you (Well, i would, but i'm not wearing one), cause i didn't think Nat was you at all, so that shows that you did great!

Thread Information