Good evening everyone, we are here in the studio here with our Sixth evictee Natalie, to get her opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what she thought of her fellow House mates.

So Natalie What was the best thing about doing Soapboards Big Brother?

Giving the chance to make some serious money to pay of my gambling debts

What does it feel like to be the Sixth person evicted?

Absolutely bloody ****e naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe I’m here; it should have been that skank bex,

Who did you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

Fxcking no one I was a rose amongst all those thorns Davina the house was full of plastics: can I have a drink now

What was your best moment in the house?

The karaoke nite and slagging that skank Anna for doin a stinky poo in the bog

What did you Love and hate about the house?

I loved the dance floor, all that drink and meeting some pretty cool people, but I hated Beryl’s mood swings she’s like a bloody pit bull look at her the wrong way and she’ll chew your face off naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don’t you get a vision of de ja vu from last year watching the sweet love story of Louise and Kyle when you look at verity and Lucipher and Beryl’s trying to fuss around them like a mother hen just like Beth was except she ain't as nice as Beth she should be sitting under a guiotine knitting

Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?

*gulps a drink of brandy* well it’s gotta be lucipher or Stefan. Stefan deserves to be there to the end. It was a shame that Annaya was booted out I think her and Lucipher would have stolen the show with there caustics remarks.

What if anything would you change about your time in the house?

I would have gone into the diary room instead of Rob and had a holiday to France

What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

If ya wanna win sbbb ya gotta be blonde, fake & plastic to stand a chance naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Natalie Everybody