Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest austrailian spoilers - 13th to 23rd November

im glad that dylan is the father too but what judge is gonna give sole custody of a baby to him whos been in juvenile detention over sky
    on what grounds she had a drunken night with his bro when they had split and there doctor mixed up the results.
    dylan doesnt have a hope in hell
    Maisie Mouse

Just read all this.. sounds great! I reallt can't wait.
    The Steph/Toadie stuff sounds good and sweet
    I liked Max, sad to see him leave
    The Sky/Dylan stuff sounds fab too!!!!

Healing Words
    An unlikely hero convinces Carmella to repair her wounds

Convinced that hunky Ramsay Street newcomer Will can’t deal with her scars, Carmella resolves to end their new relationship. But Carmella (Natalie Blair) – who was badly burnt when her cousin, Teresa (Hannah Greenwood), doused her in boiling water – is in for quite a shock. It seems Will (Christian Clark) has fallen madly in love with her – scars or no scars. “Carmella is feeling so self-conscious,” explains Natalie. “She doesn’t feel worthy of any attention or love.” Despite this, the former nun has decided not to undergo reconstructive surgery – until Paul (Stefan Dennis) tells her in no uncertain terms that she’s behaving like a pathetic martyr! And when Will finally convinces Carmella that his feelings for her are based on who she is as a person – and not the way she looks – she decides to be brave and have the surgery. Natalie reveals she found the storyline extremely challenging to film. “It’s been a great learning experience for me,” she says.

Meanwhile, Carmella’s older sister, Rosetta (Natalie Saleeba), has also been harbouring feelings for Will – so she’s surprised to find herself charmed by rogue businessman Paul this week. Paul comes to Rosie for legal advice, seeking to make new fiancée, Lyn (Janet Andrewartha), the chief benefactor in his will. And he’s rather taken with Rosie himself. However, Will and Rosie’s flatmate, Frazer (Ben Lawson), has also fallen for the young lawyer. And now that his “engagement” with Pepper (Nicky Whelan) is off, he’s trying to win Rosie over – but with no success.

Skin Deep
    Gorgeous Neighbours star Natalie Blair has been spending considerably more time in the make-up chair recently. But far from giving Natalie an ultra-glam look, the show’s make-up artists have been using a special-effects solution to give the impression of severe facial scarring. “It’s very clever,” Natalie says. “They’ve done a great job. They use this glue-like stuff on your face and, when it hardens, it almost instantly pulls on your skin. It isn’t at all painful – it’s just uncomfortable. When you get it put on at six in the morning and it doesn’t come off until late at night, you’re not having to act in some of the scenes. You’re really feeling it!”

Public Disgrace

With Janelle publicly hounding him, Karl’s (Alan Fletcher) medical career is in tatters. In the wake of his mistake with baby Kerry’s paternity, patients are deserting the local doctor in droves. But things are set to get even worse for Karl when Janelle (Nell Feeney) launches a million-dollar lawsuit against him!

In Hot Water

Lyn is completely mortified. She’s only just accepted Paul’s marriage proposal and she’s already lost her engagement ring, accidentally dropping it in the lake at Lassiter’s. “Lyn was absolutely delighted when Paul proposed to her,” says Janet Andrewartha, who plays the mother of five. But Lyn soon realises she has another more serious concern. When Paul organizes a large-scale mission to recover the ring, she must somehow prevent the searchers from discovering the gun she disposed of in the lake on Paul’s behalf!

Leaving the Neighbourhood
    Ramsay Street gets ready to farewell two lovable rogues

When Damien Bodie and his co-star, Ben Nicholas, recently announced they were leaving Neighbours, many fans were broken-hearted. Chatting to TV WEEK, Damien, who plays Dylan, Stingray’s bad-boy sibling, now explains, that after two years on Ramsay Street, it was time to go. “Leaving was a joint decision (with the show’s producers),” Damien reveals. “I wanted to leave on a high – while my character was still having some fun with interesting storylines and while I was working with people who hadn’t got sick of me! I think they realised it was time for Dylan to move on as well. I’d done a long list of children’s TV series before Neighbours. This role has taught me so much and has set me up for the future.”

Damien, 21, believes it’s fitting that he and Ben, who plays Dylan’s younger brother, complete their final scenes around the same time. “I could not picture Dylan on the show without Stingray,” he says. “We’ve become like brothers in real life, too.” As for what’s next for the young actor, Damien is hoping to take a well-deserved break before reassessing his options. “I’m just really happy kicking back and having a look around, as well as spending time with friends and family,” he says.

And while Damien’s lips are sealed regarding how they will be written out of Neighbours, he does hint they won’t be relocating to Queensland, like many other one-time residents. “It was so exciting when the producers sat down and explained what they wanted to do with the storyline,” he says. “Ben and I were just blown away. We were so happy that they were going to give us a shot to go out with a bang. It’ll be very dramatic.”

Standover Man

This week, a dangerous Paul learns exactly why Boyd has been harassing his daughter. Elle (Pippa Black) finally comes clean to Paul (Stefan Dennis) about tormenting Boyd’s father, Max (Stephen Lovatt). And while he couldn’t be more sympathetic to Elle, he certainly isn’t as forgiving towards Boyd (Kyal Marsh). In fact, the young man is in for quite a shock when Paul bails him up. “Paul threatens Boyd, telling him to stop messing with Elle,” reveals Kyal. “He warns Boyd about what he could do to him – and Boyd’s smart enough to know he’s not lying. He realises the gravity of the situation.”

Anxious Wait

Could Ramsay Street favourite Toadie really have skin cancer? Certainly, Karl seems alarmed when he spots a mole on him and insists on having it tested for melanoma. “Karl really give Toadie a scare,” says Ryan Moloney, who plays the young lawyer. “Toadie panics and thinks, ‘What’s going on?’” Meanwhile, Steph (Carla Bonner) offers Toadie her support as he awaits the results of the biopsy.

Speaking of Steph, the young mum learns that Harold (Ian Smith) has made contact with her missing husband through the Salvos. But Steph is devastated when Harold passes on the message that Max (Stephen Lovatt) has moved on – and wants Steph to do the same.

Left For Dead
    Low life Guy leaves a critically wounded Katya to die alone in the bush

Katya is shot while struggling with Guy for control of her gun this week! The pitiless blackmailer then leaves her there to die, feeling the scene with Katya’s bag – which she falsely led him to believe contained the hush money he’d demanded. “Katya had organized to meet with Guy, but she didn’t expect him to hassle her to stay with him,” says Dichen Lachman, who plays Katya. “That’s when she pulls out the gun and says, ‘It’s over. Just stop!’ It’s a horrible situation.” Shortly after, Katya is discovered and flown to Erinsborough Hospital, where the doctors work frantically to save her life. Will she survive?

Meanwhile, Guy (Fletcher Humphrys) is yet to learn that Katya doublecrossed him. No doubt, he’ll soon be back in Erinsborough to claim what he believes is rightfully his. As for Dichen, the shooting scene isn’t one she’ll forget in a hurry. “I’ve never been shot before,” the actress quips, “and I thought it’d probably be one of the hardest things to make look real. But I’ve watched the scene and I thought, ‘Well, for my first shooting, I’m not too unhappy about that!’”

Wow it sounds really good. I hate Katya though

Neighbours is looking great at the moment. Im glad that dylan is the father of baby kerry but he and sky really should stay together

Monday 4th December - Episode 5111
    Katya and Zeke flee the scene of her latest crime, but is Guy's menace really over? Bree and Sky reunite as soul-sisters. Janelle faces life with greatly inflated assets!

Tuesday 5th December - Episode 5112
    Karl's hardline stance on Katya tests his relationship with Susan. Pepper's delighted when her parent trap seemingly goes to plan, but Janae discovers Chris is hiding a big secret.

Wednesday 6th December - Episode 5113
    Paul gets trapped in a very compromising situation with Rosetta, setting off alarm bells in Ramsay Street. Chris confides in Janae who swears to keep her secret safe. Steph's driven to remove all evidence of Max from her life.

Thursday 7th December - Episode 5114
    Locked-in Paul and Rosie turn up the heat, while their loved ones hold fears for their safety. Boyd's Tasmanian fling tracks him down. Frazer announces he's giving up on Rosie and leaving the house.
    Last edited by melmarshall858; 16-11-2006 at 07:40.

* The Season Finale will be centred about three major storylines. The main one is all about Carmella's cousin, Teresa, stealing Sky's one week old baby! They'll be lots of action, and drama, and emergency services featured in the episode.

* Stephen Lovett will return to Ramsey Street after his two and half month break, but he's just coming back to tie up the loose ends for his character, before leaving forever. He won't be killed off, but Stephen is certain his character won't be returning.

* Neighbours will be running a gay storyline next year, but despite the ongoing rumours, it's been claimed that Stingray will not be the character involved in the storyline. Apparently producers didn't expect the Stingray/Rachel relationship to work so well on screen, and therefore, had several other storylines lined up for him in case it didn't. These storylines were either dropped, or passed on to other characters because the underage relationship was such a hit.

* New character Frazer will get himself into serious hot water in the new season of Neighbours. He'll be left in fear of his life after getting into a dramatic situation involving large sum's of money.

* Expect the announcement of even more departures before the year is out. An insider source claims a "large amount of current characters will not have their contracts renewed", but also led me to believe that the majority of the older cast members (excluding Lyn, Steph and Max) will be safe.

* Tom Oliver (Lou) is preparing himself for an extremely busy year in 2007, with a whole host of exciting storylines being thrown his way. His character barely featured in 2005, but largely graced our screens again in 2006. However, 2007 will be one of the characters biggest years ever.

* Another two-handler episode featuring just one storyline will his Aussie screens around March time.

* And you most certainly haven't seen the last of Izzy Hoyland! The character is returning for a special week's worth of episodes, filmed in London!

* Expect to see more of your favourite characters taking breaks from the show in the coming months to accommodate for the large amount of newcomers joining the show. Several actors including Ben Nicholas (Stingray), Daniel O'Connor (Ned), Jackie Woodburne (Susan), Ian Smith (Harold), Alan Fletcher (Karl) and Sianoa Smit-McPhee (Bree) will all be taking breaks, with their absences explained on screen.

* Susan's got more problems at school in 2007.

* Karl's life will be thrown into serious turmoil again in upcoming episodes of Neighbours, and his career will be in crisis. Karl's facing an extremely difficult situation that will see him stop practicing medicine. The character will go on a significant journey over the coming months, and he's in for some tough times ahead.

* Sgt Steiger and his daughter Pepper will be involved in a highly charged storyline in 2007, will what's been stated as "a storyline with more twists and turns than the current RobCam drama".

* Lyn's final scenes are nothing short of spectacular! And yes, you guessed it - Paul Robinson is heavily featured in the episodes leading up to her departure.

* There's even more house hoping than ever before to be seen on screen in the not too distance future. Lots of comings and goings mean several residents will be moving houses on the street to fit the newcomers in comfortably.

* If you thought Elle was evil, you actually haven't seen nothing yet! 2007 will be the year that we'll see Ramsey Street's newest b*tch, turning evil before our very eyes. She's nothing short of devil-women in upcoming episodes!

Friday 8th December - Episode 5115
    Guiltridden Rosie allows Lyn to remain blissfully deluded. Frazer realises he has genuine feelings for Rosie. Dylan finally pushes Elle too far. Carmella's future with Will is thrown into doubt.

* Neighbours gets off to a sexy start in 2007 on BBC1, when in the first week of episodes for the new year, four brand new neighbours move in to Number 30!

* The six spectacular Neighbours in London episodes will air in April on BBC1, with special episodes on BBC3 also, and a brand new repeat showing! That's three times a day kids, crazy stuff. Also a new series of Neighbours Revealed is still on the cards.

* Boyd and Janae are over, it's official. There's going to be heartbreak galore and lots of emotional twists and turns in this storyline. Including Janae going down an extremely dark road. I heard whispers of attempted suicide!

* One resident will be killed off in this years season finale...

* The actor who plays the character of Ringo has had his contract renewed for a further three months. No word on the character of Lolly though

* Ned still hasn't left yet.
    * A brand new look for Neighbours in 2007! Again, and it's meant to reflect the current state of the show...

* More dream sequences coming up!

* Zeke's got a new love interest

* Bree won't be goth for too much longer

* Stingray and Dylan's final scenes will be *explosive*. I

* Toadie's big storyline next year with him and his new 'love'
    Last edited by melmarshall858; 17-11-2006 at 07:17.

More Than Friends?

Awaiting the results of the skin biopsy that will determine whether or not he has cancer, Toadie is extremely nervous. “He’s just on tenterhooks,” Ryan Moloney, who plays the young lawyer confirms. “He’s very stressed out.” So when Toadie’s friend, Steph (Carla Bonner) – for whom he has long harboured unresolved feelings – offers to go to the hospital with him to receive the results, he doesn’t say no. “When Steph finds out what Toadie’s going through, she says to him, ‘Let’s put everything that’s happened aside. I’m here as your mate.’” But Toadie is stunned when Steph turns around and tells him she’s finally decided she wants him in her life – as more than just a friend! “Steph’s realised just how much Toadie means to her, due to the thought of losing him,” Ryan says. However, Toadie’s response may take Steph by surprise. And does he have cancer?

London Calling
    The stars of Neighbours catch up with an old friend in chilly England

Aussie starlet Natalie Bassingthwaighte reunited with her former Neighbours castmates recently in London, as the massively popular soap celebrated 20 years on UK screens. Ramsay Street legends Susan Kinski and Karl Kennedy, aka Alan Fletcher and Jackie Woodburne, joined Natalie in the British capital last month to shoot six special episodes, which will be screened in Australia in April next year. And the soap will get an injection of foreign star power, with former Spice Girl Emma Bunton making a top secret appearance.

Natalie, who is in Europe spruiking her Rogue Traders album Here Come The Drums, told OK! that she was overwhelmed by the popularity of Neighbours overseas. “It’s really funny over here because all the paparazzi are following us, which is something that has never happened before. When we went to the National Television awards, [where Neighbours was nominated for most popular daytime soap] everyone knew our names!”

And while her career is clearly going great guns, Nat’s love life is every bit as satisfying. She says of her boyfriend of 10 months, Rogue Traders drummer Cameron McGlinchey, “He’s gorgeous. We just went to Paris and Venice together.” But despite the fame and adoration in Britain, Nat says she misses Australia. “I can’t wait to get home. I’m a bit homesick now.”

Unlucky In Love

Poor Ned isn’t faring too well in his love-life. This week, he confesses to the gorgeous Carmella (Natalie Blair) that he still has feelings for her – only to be rejected by the former nun. And Ned (Dan O’Connor) feels even more miserable when his girlfriend’s protective sister, Rachel (Caitlin Stasey), gives him an earful for deserting Katya (Dichen Lachman) in her time of need.

Fickle Finacé

Despite the fact that he’s engaged to Lyn, Rosetta can’t help but feel drawn to suave businessman Paul Robinson. And the feeling is extremely mutual! Well aware that he’s attracted to Rosie (Natalie Saleeba), Paul (Stefan Dennis) isn’t confident that he can trust himself around her. And with good reason! After all, we’re talking about a man whose history as a womaniser is long and complex to say the very least. Terrified of what he may do, Paul panics and makes an on-the-spot decision that takes his fiancée, Lyn (Janet Andrewartha) by surprise. He announces that they’re bringing their wedding forward! As for Rosie, she makes a shock declaration of her own – she wants to lose her virginity before Christmas!

Parental Bond

Ready to go into battle with Dylan for custody of their baby daughter, Sky’s surprised when she learns he’s giving up the fight. It seems Dylan (Damien Bodie) has realised that ensuring little Kerry is in a happy and loving environment is the only thing that matters. “Dylan wants to unite with Sky – not in a relationship – but as parents. He’s realised there’s more to life than the two of them,” Stephanie says. While Sky (Stephanie McIntosh) is relieved, she’s still furious with Karl (Alan Fletcher) for wrongly naming Kerry’s father. And the doctor is horrified when Sky tells him she’s reporting him to the medical board – so he decides to quit!

Shock Treatment
    Wicked Guy rocks up to Katya’s bedside with murder on his mind

Katya wakes from her coma this week. But if she thought her nightmare was over, she was gravely mistaken! Katya’s (Dichen Lachman) evil blackmailer, Guy (Fletcher Humphrys) is in her hospital room with one thing on his mind – murder! What’s more, Katya’s younger brother, Zeke (Matthew Werkmeister), is also in the room at the time. And it’s clear he too is in grave danger from Guy. “Guy’s threatening Zeke,” Dichen says. “He’s very angry. Rachel and Zeke are the most important people in Katya’s life, so this is so horrible for her.” However, there’s a hugely dramatic twist. When Zeke inadvertently distracts Guy, Katya gives Guy an electric shock with a defibrillator. Is he dead?
    Last edited by melmarshall858; 21-11-2006 at 07:33.

Thread Information