Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cilla to get cancer

Exclamation Cilla to get cancer

The battersby-brown clan will be left reeling this winter when cilla is diagnosed with the killer disease cancer. It seems all those sessions on the sunbed have finally taken their toll on her body.

read more at www.itv.com

what you all think?

It seems weird for a person like Cilla to get Cancer, but she is always so I don't know, but lets hope that she gets over it

Finally a decent storyline for this character.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

This will probably be really sad. Will also show another side to Cilla. I'm looking forward to it, in a way.

yeah Sharon Marshall said it on This Morning a while ago, but i never heard anyone else mention it so i wasn't sure. and yeah, i think this is going to be a good storyline for her, and for corrie to show the consequences of her 'comdey' actions like baking herself on the sunbed all the time. plus i think Sharon said she doesn't tell Les for ages, coz she's really shocked by it and doesn;t think he'll want her any more because she's ill.

I think this could potentially ruin the character. We've known her for so long as this uncaring, self obsessed, greedy, and mouthy type; and a disease like that might actually teach her to care about Chesney and Fiz as she'll learn life is too short. It serves her right in a way though, the only reason she'll allow the electricity to be on is for that fake tan machine.

Quote Originally Posted by kim
    I think this could potentially ruin the character. We've known her for so long as this uncaring, self obsessed, greedy, and mouthy type; and a disease like that might actually teach her to care about Chesney and Fiz as she'll learn life is too short. It serves her right in a way though, the only reason she'll allow the electricity to be on is for that fake tan machine
    That's why I think it would make her character better in a way. Cause like you say we know her as all that, but this will show her caring side or something like that. I definately don't think it will ruin the character...personally.

i heard about that it is about time they get a serious storyline.
    Casue htey keep getting boring ones

Sounds good I think it will be good for her to play a different side to her character

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    That's why I think it would make her character better in a way. Cause like you say we know her as all that, but this will show her caring side or something like that. I definately don't think it will ruin the character...personally.
    She is best known for that though, and that wont be there anymore, once she has had cancer.

Thread Information