Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mikey asks Grace to marry him

Mikey asks Grace to marry him

After Mikey proposed to Grace following their whirlwind romance on Big Brother, they didn't waste a moment before sharing details of the intimate moment when he asked her to marry him.

The TV couple told OK! magazine about how they picked a ring together in London's Hatton Garden and went to dinner at posh restaurant Mirabelle later that evening.

Grace, 21, currently appearing on Cirque De Celebrite, said: "When we got out of the house we went to Marbella for the weekend. While we were there we went to this restaurant where they had shells and pebbles decorating each of the tables. And there was one pebble that I really liked, so I took it."

Mikey, 23, continued: "So when she went to the toilet, I inscribed 'Marry me' on the pebble and hid it with my arm. I also put the ring in its box under a napkin ... Then Grace came back and I sat next to her and said: 'Look, I love you, you're the perfect girl for me'. And I moved my arm away and showed her the pebble."

Grace: "And I was: 'Yes! Yes! Yes! then I saw the ring and I was beaming from ear to ear."

Aww. Let's hope this one lasts.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Totally cynical - why move so quickly?! When you get married, you have a lifetime together. I can't get my head around people that rush into these things after just a few months together.

I hope it works for them, I really do, like Chantelle and Preston and all the others that have done it - but I just can't see it.

Aww, i'm happy for them. I am a big Grace fan, thought she was great but maybe they should wait a little while.

nah, it wont work far too quick.

Sounds good, but things like this never last do they.

hey, maybe Grace will get booed at her own wedding!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Totally cynical - why move so quickly?!
    I reckon it's for the publicity.. god they are good.. making some of us 'fall' for their true love story.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo
    hey, maybe Grace will get booed at her own wedding!
    Lmao!!! That's the funniest thing I heard all day Possibly true too

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I'm still trying to get my head round why shes classed as a Celebrity to be involved in that Cirque de Celebritie thing. Does appearing on one show for a few weeks mean that you are a celebrity these days (although the others on that show aren't much better lol)

And of course they had to share it with the world via OK magazine and top up the coffers in their bank account - would these so-called celebrities crawl back under the rock they came from please.

Im happy for them. I think Grace has changed since she came out the house. I hope it lasts.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Thread Information