Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soapboards Halloween Hunt

Talking Soapboards Halloween Hunt

Soapboards Halloween Hunt

Time for a bit more fun on Soapboards, I think! Seeing as its Halloween, I’m going to be doing a competition based on this starting now.

Around soapboards, I’ve hidden 5 pumpkins. Yes, it sounds strange, but that’s what I’ve done All you have to do is find the 5 pumpkins, and either PM or Email me the links to them. The first person to find all 5, will be the winner.

The pumpkins look exactly like this:

Needless to say, that one doesn't count

Seeing as this forum is so big, it would be hard for you to do it straight out. So I have a cryptic paragraph stuffed full of clues to help you find all of the pumpkins.

Beware of the mark of the devil….Or could a scribble hold the key? Watch that Scorpio sting, dont let first impression be everything and don’t EEven think about appearing nervous, or you don’t stand a chance finding all the pumpkins!

Rules for Participating
    • Once you find all of the pumpkins, PM or Email me the links to the posts where you found them.
    • Your PM/Email must contain direct links to the pumpkins, with descriptions of where they are, if need be.
    • You may PM or Email me before you have found all 5, and you will be allowed to re-enter after doing this.
    • DO NOT post ANYTHING to do with where the Pumpkins actually are in this thread. If you do, me and the other mods will delete your posts, and warn you. So just don’t do it! Also, you’d just be help them, so it wouldn’t make sense anyway.
    • Anybody can take part in this competition, including the other moderators.
    • You must do this by yourself. For example, a friend can’t help another friend. At all, lol!
    • This competition will end at midnight on the 31st October (As in the night of the 31st, or the morning of the 1st, depending on how you look at it)

If you have any questions, then post them in this thread.

Good luck everyone, and may the best member win!
    Last edited by Abi; 27-10-2006 at 23:51.

omg this sounds great im going to get looking just now....great idea abi

great idea Abi, id never have thought of anything like that.

I've had a couple of people send some answers to me, but i've decided i'm not going to tell you everyone elses scores untill the 31st. I'll confirm in here who has sent their answers, just in case you are nosey and want to know who else is taking part

So far, i've only had answers from:
    • Spicy
    • Bry
    • Luna
    • Lea
    • Kim131

So even if you've only found 1 or 2, send them in and you can carry on looking for the rest in the mean time
    Last edited by Abi; 29-10-2006 at 19:26.

Brilliant idea, Abi!

this is a well good idea im gonna go look for them now

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

sounds like a great idea. I cant find any at the moment but im probably looking at it all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Beware of the mark of the devil….Or could a scribble hold the key? Watch that Scorpio sting, dont let first impression be everything and don’t EEven think about appearing nervous, or you don’t stand a chance finding all the pumpkins!
    Today is the final day to enter. Because of this, i'm going to give a few extra, direct clues to help you out with those last couple.

1. One of them is in a Birthday thread.
    2. Look in General Pictures...
    3. Look to the Cast...

Quite a lot of you only have a couple left to find, so good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I've had a couple of people send some answers to me, but i've decided i'm not going to tell you everyone elses scores untill the 31st. I'll confirm in here who has sent their answers, just in case you are nosey and want to know who else is taking part

So far, i've only had answers from:
    • Spicy
    • Bry
    • Luna
    • Lea
    • Kim131

So even if you've only found 1 or 2, send them in and you can carry on looking for the rest in the mean time
    The answers were as follows...

Beware of the Mark of the Devil: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=666 part of this thread. Mark of the devil because it is the 666th post ever made, and 666 is supposedly the mark of the devil

Could a scribble hold the key? : http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...2&postcount=20 . A scribble as in an autograph- just a common slang term.

Watch that Scorpio sting: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=58949 First post in that thread, dedicated to Scorpio Girls birthday, hence Scorpio sting.

Dont let first impressions be everything: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=44631 First impressions of the SBBB housemates, in the previous SBBB.

And dont EEven think about appearing nervous: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=28515 Eastenders Cast Appearences.

WINNERS ARE...

3rd Place... Luna, Kim131, and bondboffin

2nd Place... crazylea

1st place... .:SpIcYsPy:. with all 5 pumpkins.

Well Done!

Thank-youuuuuuuuuu xxx Woohoo!! xx A HUGE well done to everyone else!!
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 01-11-2006 at 22:34.

Thread Information