Thread: Ananya's interview with Davina

Ananya's interview with Davina

Good evening everyone, we are here in the studio here with our Fifth evictee Ananya, to get her opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what she thought of her fellow House mates.

What was the best thing about doing Soapboards Big Brother?
    The best thing was actually getting my Fame levels on an all time High although every single one of these moron fans booed me I know in my
    native India I am a star!

What does it feel like to be the booted out of the house by Big Brother?

Felt a bit harsh seeing as I could of got booted out for actually throttling someone but oh well at least the others didn't get the satisfaction of kicking me out-big brother did

Who did you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

Lucipher it wasn't just sex he understood me a lot more than most would he can deny it but we're of the same kind and we cant change who we are

What was your best moment in the house?

I liked the first night I slept with Lucipher

What did you Love and hate about the house?

I will miss those garden gnomes and I hate the people in the house they are all a bunch of leches scared to speak up to beryl

Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?

Lucipher

Why did you not want to get on with anyone in the house

if you looked, several times I tried but I realized I was hated and no matter what I did they resented it -so I came out fighting and they couldn't hack it-they think I'm mad but I was often provoked into it too but no doubt everyones siding with beryl the beast no one thought that I was home-sick and scared they all thought up tight bitch lets pick on her so the hatred comes from their stuck up thoughts

What if anything would you change about your time in the house?

I would of came out as a bitch sooner and shown them what a pussycat beryl is a lot sooner she was no where near as evil or wicked as me.

What was the hardest thing about doing Big Brother?

trying to please idiots like Bex and Stefan-brainless teeny bobbers with no sense of humor.

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Ananya Everybody

Well the time as come to reveal who Ananya actually was, but let’s do a few question’s with that person first.

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

No I hated it! nah I'm joking it was hilarious whatever my character thought I actually enjoyed it.

Which parts of it did you find the hardest?

Erm sometimes my character being dissed annoyed me and theirs little you can do a lot for the time so I did some really stupid stunts (like making her go mad) but at the same time some of it was just silly and I thought it was a giggle.

What did you think of the publics reactions to your character?

At first I was upset but then I listened - like one comment said I was trying to hard to be a bitch - but when that was wrote I was actually trying to be a nice character but that comment made me look at the character and I did realize the character had nothing to it - so I made Ananya really bitchy and horrible and so unlikeable it was untrue.

Did you like anyone in the house?

Of course I did whatever I said before was just a act I love Beryl, I love Lucipher, I love them all I wanna send my congrats to those two because they have given the characters such an awesome personality -I know me and Beryl where always clashing but I was always laughing I didn't mean anything I said at all-its just a game - I do wanna give the person who plays Beryl a hug because I said well nasty things to them.

How did it feel to be asked to leave?

Its one of those things you know I'm not upset it was my time to go I done what I had to and that was be a bitch Ananya pushed the boat out sometimes way too far and they often broke the rules and I was warned time and time again so there was no choice by big bro and they made a good choice.

What did you want to achieve by being in Big brother?

I'm not a person who sets out to win things like this - I looked at it as a good laugh and a wicked thing to be part of I'm so proud to of been in it I hope I made some new friends and I hope everyone can forgive the evil that I brought out in Ananya.

Did you have a game plan to try and win?

Not at all I'm surprised I didn't go last week,when you play someone that awful you cant honestly expect to win I just made sure there was conflict and that the volume always got raised.

If you could do it again would you?

of course I loved it in the end playing Ananya was like anger management I got to do and say things I'm never going to do again I loved some of the stuff I said because I thought it was always witty I'm alone in that thought but the stuff I ripped out of Bex and Stefan where classic stuff.

What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

Don't take things personally develop your own personality in your own time theres no rush - make sure your character is a little like you but with the volume turned all the way up! and don't forget to enjoy it dint suck up and just play to win have a laugh and cause conflict because it is so much fun!ha ha joking just enjoy yourselfs Hunnibuns.

Well it's time for the reveal.

Ananya was Diamond1
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 27-10-2006 at 23:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace

Ananya was Diamond1[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    someone give me a dunce hat I deserve one for that outburst

sorry

although another thing I do want to say a big thank you to jessie wallace for all her hard work over sbbb

well done!!
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Well done, Diamond1!!!! You played a blinder in there!!!!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Yesssss...

See *Goes to all the ones who thought I was Ananya * Jokes

Well done hun!! Played her well!! She was out with a bang x

Diamond you were a star in that house you should still be in there as Annaya and Luicpher are the two most sbbb charatchers who deserve to win. Well done again you comments were top class.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    Diamond you were a star in that house you should still be in there as Annaya and Luicpher are the two most sbbb charatchers who deserve to win. Well done again you comments were top class.
    why thank you

I feel really honoured -everyone knows its a fix I would of won if I wasnt kicked out *coughs fix,fix*

lol
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Thread Information