Good evening everyone, we are here in the studio here with our Fifth evictee Ananya, to get her opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what she thought of her fellow House mates.

What was the best thing about doing Soapboards Big Brother?
The best thing was actually getting my Fame levels on an all time High although every single one of these moron fans booed me I know in my
native India I am a star!

What does it feel like to be the booted out of the house by Big Brother?

Felt a bit harsh seeing as I could of got booted out for actually throttling someone but oh well at least the others didn't get the satisfaction of kicking me out-big brother did

Who did you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

Lucipher it wasn't just sex he understood me a lot more than most would he can deny it but we're of the same kind and we cant change who we are

What was your best moment in the house?

I liked the first night I slept with Lucipher

What did you Love and hate about the house?

I will miss those garden gnomes and I hate the people in the house they are all a bunch of leches scared to speak up to beryl

Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?

Lucipher

Why did you not want to get on with anyone in the house

if you looked, several times I tried but I realized I was hated and no matter what I did they resented it -so I came out fighting and they couldn't hack it-they think I'm mad but I was often provoked into it too but no doubt everyones siding with beryl the beast no one thought that I was home-sick and scared they all thought up tight bitch lets pick on her so the hatred comes from their stuck up thoughts

What if anything would you change about your time in the house?

I would of came out as a bitch sooner and shown them what a pussycat beryl is a lot sooner she was no where near as evil or wicked as me.

What was the hardest thing about doing Big Brother?

trying to please idiots like Bex and Stefan-brainless teeny bobbers with no sense of humor.

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Ananya Everybody