Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Halloween

Nearly halloween time!

will you be going trick or treating? or to a halloween party?? what do you normally do at halloween?

my little boy has a fancy dress day at school so he will be going as a pumpkin!
    and then we be going to a party !

may take him round to my bro and sisters to trick or treat!!

and he got a ugly bug ball to go to but dont know what to dree him in for that1

I'll be taking my neice and nephew round the doors as my sister refuses to do it (think trick and treating is like begging for food) cant wait to see what they are dresed up as this year.

Mum also bought the dogs outfit at the weekend (i know i know she's mad!) so she'll be going as a witch with a little hat and cape

I dont know what ill be doing halloween, I am a bit old to go around knocking doors know lol so.....

Or i might take my lil sister trick or treating mmmmm (thats if shes good though!)

$sTaCeY$

My 14th Birthday this on halloween, so I will be staying in and looking at my prezzies and cutting my cake

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Should I admit that on Halloween we turn all the lights off and pretend we aren't home - no - ok

Its not as bad as it sounds - we don't have many door knockers round here anyway, so generally its like a normal evening. I'm not that horrible really!!!

Lol Emz

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Should I admit that on Halloween we turn all the lights off and pretend we aren't home - no - ok

Its not as bad as it sounds - we don't have many door knockers round here anyway, so generally its like a normal evening. I'm not that horrible really!!!
    That what we do too.. It not horrible- and i don't have many young people either, so no knocking on my door

I will be having a wee halloween party for Marley with her cousins but I won't be taking her out as round were I live we have all the neds letting of fireworks all over the place and Marley is terified of fireworks. Last year she wen to a halloween party at the school but that was on a saturday afternoon so I may take her there again.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i always get them little miniture chocolate bars in for when the kids knock
    my daughter is 10 and she wanted to dress up this year has my neighbour is having a party for the kids so took her to asda she got a witches costume and it cost me £15
    i had to get her a adult size because the kids costumes are tiny!

we used to have Halloween Parties but cause the local hall is not big enough or suitable we don't bother now Maybe when the new one hall gets built we will cause it's a shame the kids today are missing out

Thread Information