Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Factor: Shock Factor: Double Eviction?

X-Factor: Shock Factor: Double Eviction?

X FACTOR chiefs are planning a sensational twist to Saturday’s show — and could axe TWO acts.

Judge Simon Cowell yesterday revealed there will be a “shock twist” — and TV Biz has learned it will be one of four scenarios.

The first would see two hopefuls dumped at the end of the show, instead of the usual one.

Plan B allows an already ditched act to return. It could be rejects 4Sure or The Unconventionals, or even someone axed in the boot camp rounds.

Producers are also weighing up a third option — letting guest judge, crooner Tony Bennett, 80, decide who goes. Alternatively, the last ten acts would be completely at the mercy of the public vote. An insider said: “They have no idea what is going to happen.

“But that’s the point — we don't want anyone getting too comfortable.

“We want to give viewers some extra excitement.”

Saturday's X Factor is a big band-themed show, in Bennett’s honour.

A double eviction could spell trouble for Dionne Mitchell and The MacDonald Brothers, who are bookies’ favourites for the boot. Long-haired rocker Ben Mills is still favourite to win this year's competition.

Oooh! PLAN B: 4SURE!!! They were one of my faves!

Cant beleive Ben is favourite to win!

I know!

I like Ben, but I don't want him to win ! I want the lush Eton Road to win !!

Quote Originally Posted by SaRaH1987
    I can.. he is by far the best there.. Eton Road would be my second favourite. they haven't been together long and I wonder if we need another boy band out there that will fade in a few years. Ben has something extra about him that sets him apart from all the others
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by SaRaH1987
    He not is he? I mean i like him and i think he fab but i dotn wnat him to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I can.. he is by far the best there.. Eton Road would be my second favourite. they haven't been together long and I wonder if we need another boy band out there that will fade in a few years. Ben has something extra about him that sets him apart from all the others
    yeah I agree at first I thought all Ben could do was shout but his performance of Maggie May was the best of the series so far from anyone. And Eton Road are fantastic too.

If there is a double eviction I hope its Ashley and the McDonald Brothers- mind how funny would it be if they got to the final 4 could you imagine Simon's face.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

doubel eviction with eton road and macdonald brothers going - imagine Louis face!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Well i know i wouldnt buy his records!

I bet you a tenner the Macdonald Bro's go on Saturday.

Thread Information