Thread: agony aunt

agony aunt

ive been feeling down constantly and so emotional , bursting into tears spontaniously. done stupid things and not realised im doing it and always arguing with my parents and lost all my friends due to my mood swings.

went to the doctors and she has put me forward for an urgent councilling appt and i have to go to a family planning clinic who will put me on some sort of pill which will stop my periods altogether and i also have to excercise something about extra endorphines getting into your body to make you happier

will that work?
    Maisie Mouse

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I don't know if its any consolation Shaza, but when I was 15-18, I was a complete and utter for want of a stronger word, cow.

I lost some friends, but when I looked back, they weren't true friends anyway.

I saw a counsellor and it really helped. I used to have a very short fuse and would fly off the handle at the drop of a hat, throwing things, and other stuff, not very pretty etc but by talking to the counsellor who was completely impartial, I could get a lot off my mind and have a view given to me by someone who was able to see things from a different perspective. Plus I listened to them more, because the counsellor wasn't my parents.

Exercise is a great way of releasing endorphins, it can be hard to get yourself up and about to actually do it, but when you do, you won't regret it. You'll start to feel chuffed with yourself for both making the effort and for doing it and hopefully by changing your pill, it will make everything a lot better.

Going to see someone really does not help unless you want to hit rock bottom before you come back up, trust me ! I have been there and even now I still can't really cope, thats why I drink, I don't drink to the point that I am nasty or violent, I drink because it makes me forget, don't think I am urging anyone too drink but it helps me.

Mine was a totally different type of issue though, I was coping with the lose of my boyfriend who died after a car crash. We had been together for three years and to lose him like that broke my heart, I did talk to a counsellor and it made me ten times worse, I lost all my friends, half of my staff, because of my temper, because of my constant crying, everyone said that I almost enjoyed his death because it gave me purpose and reason for being so nasty.

The more I talked the worse I got, until one day I wrote down everything thats bugged me, how I felt, my good days my bad days, the days the drink helped the days it did not, and it was only after 6 months of writing this, I released what a horrid and awful person this was that was writing it and this person had no need to be like this anymore, because at the end of the day, you are the only person in the world that can put yourself right, and stop you shouting at people and stop yourself from losing the plot, and slowly and surely I did.

I am in my late twenty's and a 100% gay, and I have a very successful business, but apart from that I am a very lonely person, I have girls from 14-21 and boys from 15-22 who work for me and tell me the most shocking secrets, and I tell them how to cope and deal with, they can't tell there family or friends, but they tell me, Gay men are best when it comes to chatting.

I hope my post makes sense and helps you a little, you need to talk, let me know, if I can help people, then thats everything out of life I need. You can always press the message me button ok.

Take Care Shaza X

A very loving Mr H !
    Last edited by Mr Humphries; 25-10-2006 at 14:19.

Thread Information