Thread: Danny Baldwin

Danny Baldwin

Brad day for Corrie's Dan

WILL he, won’t he? Desperate Corrie love rat Danny Baldwin ponders whether or not to kill himself.

The boozed-up charmer knocks back scotch as he teeters on a 100ft reservoir wall.

He thinks about jumping after finding out ex-wife Frankie (Debra Stephenson) has romped with his son Jamie (Rupert Hill).

A source said: “Danny can’t take it. His boozy state could spell disaster.” But actor Bradley Walsh, 46, managed an off-camera grin as his last scenes were filmed.

Meanwhile, Charlie Stubbs (Bill Ward) attacks David Platt (Jack Shepherd) after David spills the beans about Charlie’s affair with sexy Maria Sutherland (Samia Smith) behind girlfriend Tracy Barlow’s (Kate Ford) back.

Source: Today's (The Sun) 25.10.06

I hope Danny does not kill himself becuse he is one of my favourite charecters.

Yeah Dannys the jack the lad of Weatherfield. he's a baldwin kiss the girls and make them cry He cant die he is just to good a character to get rid of.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

I can't believe how old looking he has got lately, he will find it hard now, to get other TV work after being Danny Baldwin, but I sincerely hope he does not die ! He is quite a laugh, I would not mind him calling me mince meat !

He doesn't die. ITV have left it open for him to come back once his stint of being a chat show host ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    He thinks about jumping after finding out ex-wife Frankie (Debra Stephenson) has romped with his son Jamie (Rupert Hill).

A source said: “Danny can’t take it. His boozy state could spell disaster.” Source: Today's (The Sun) 25.10.06
    The principles of the 'sordid' affair is more or less similar to that of his and Leanne's affair. Hypocritical Danny. Can't wait to see how he reacts onscreen. Should be a good few episodes!

Here is the images of Danny and his suicide bid http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/r...003&t=000000B6

Look good when does this happen?

Thread Information