Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dylan is leaving!

Dylan is leaving!

From Yahoo! News:

Another Neighbours actor has announced he is quitting the soap.

Damien Bodie has decided to leave his role as Dylan Timmins.

The actor may still only be 21, but he's already a showbusiness veteran.

He's appeared in numerous Australian TV programmes, including Blue Heelers, Short Cuts and Marshall Law.

Damien began his stint as Dylan in 2005, when the character turned up in Erinsborough looking for his younger brother Stingray after being released from a juvenile detention centre.

He's since reformed his roguish ways, although he has come off the rails a couple of times, including a recent brush with the law involving his dad Kim's pirate DVD scam.

Dylan is currently dating Paul Robinson's daughter Elle, although regular viewers know his heart really belongs to Sky Mangel.

Stephanie McIntosh, who plays the pregnant teenager, is also set to leave the soap soon.

With Janet Andrewartha (Lyn), Dichen Lachman (Katya) and Christian Clark (Will) also quitting in the next few months, scriptwriters are going to have to come up with some juicy storylines to cover their departures.

Neighbours is good at the moment but needs some more new faces. I have to admit I am not that keen on Dylan but he will be missed.

Can't believe Lyn is leaving, I really like her !

if stephanie mackintosh is also leaving, can we hope they'd leave together Kat and Alfie styleee?

i was thinking that when i read it, It would be the only good thing about Dylans exit, if he left with sky.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo
    if stephanie mackintosh is also leaving, can we hope they'd leave together Kat and Alfie styleee?
    that would be so awesome....leaving that evil witch elle to stew.

aww sky and dylan are leaving it won't be as good without them. hopefully they will leave 2gether though

Both Dylan and Sky leaving I actually quite like them two, particularly Sky. Hopefully they'll leave together, that will be alright for me I guess.

Sky has not been confirmed as leaving she is still contracted till April 2007 although with her pop sucess and Dylan and Stingray both leaving it looks likely that she will leave then.

im a massive dylan fan - he'll be missed!
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    Sky has not been confirmed as leaving she is still contracted till April 2007 although with her pop sucess and Dylan and Stingray both leaving it looks likely that she will leave then.
    I did read that her leaving isn't a definite, it's been left open pending how well her music career goes...I haven't heard much of her music but from what I've gathered fom others she isn't half bad so I assumed she was off.

Thread Information