Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers!!!

Spoilers!!!

The final episode in the current series of Footballers' Wives will end with three sensational cliffhangers, according to a report in The People today.

Conrad Gates will be killed off after Bruno Milligan accidentally shoots him. Bruno searches for his missing wife, Lucy, but in a moment of panic, he fires his gun at Conrad.

Meanwhile, Lucy is left fighting for her life when her internet lover, Giles, tries to kill them both by pumping carbon monoxide into a car.

The final scenes of the series will then see superbitch Tanya Turner returning to Earls Park, as the club's new owner.

A source told the newspaper, "You can bet she's going to cause trouble next time round.

"Ben Price said he was leaving the show so we decided the best way for him to go was in a pool of blood. Bruno has been slowly losing the plot for weeks, but when Lucy leaves him he goes nuts and pulls out the gun.

"For poor Lucy her hopes of finding a better life after Bruno are shattered."

souce d.s-don't know how relieable they are!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Oooo exciting!! Glad to hear Tanya's returning. Series 5 should be well good!

ohhhhhhhhhhh sounds really good, i'm definatley going to watch it
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sounds brill might carry on watching it NO HAZEL BIG SNIFFS
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    Conrad Gates will be killed off after Bruno Milligan accidentally shoots him. Bruno searches for his missing wife, Lucy, but in a moment of panic, he fires his gun at Conrad.

Meanwhile, Lucy is left fighting for her life when her internet lover, Giles, tries to kill them both by pumping carbon monoxide into a car.

The final scenes of the series will then see superbitch Tanya Turner returning to Earls Park, as the club's new owner.

so conrad is going to be killed off! that a shame i quite like his character, shame it not bruno i hate him. i hope this is true be good to have tanya back it not the same without her!

oh no. Conrad is one of the best characters. Glad Lucy left bruce. Hope she gets away from the other psycho now though, should be exciting

i cant believe Conrad is getting killed off. i thought they would have left the door open for a possible return in the future.

I hope lucy stays and gets her own back on Bruno for everything he has done to her.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    The final episode in the current series of Footballers' Wives will end with three sensational cliffhangers, according to a report in The People today.

A source told the newspaper, "You can bet she's going to cause trouble next time round.

"Ben Price said he was leaving the show so we decided the best way for him to go was in a pool of blood. Bruno has been slowly losing the plot for weeks, but when Lucy leaves him he goes nuts and pulls out the gun.

"For poor Lucy her hopes of finding a better life after Bruno are shattered."

So will Tanya be coming back for the next series

I really, really hope she is! Not the same with out tanya. Hopefully if Conrad and Bruno go they can get in some new hot players?! Anyway, sounds exciting - could only happen in Footballers wives!

Maybe this will bring Bruno and Lucy closer together and he will stop treating her like **** in the next series!

Thread Information