Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: peter baker spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    just when I thought Home and Away was at the top of its game they do something as stupid as this, I dont believe for a second Pete would do that to his family.
    Completely agree with you. Well said, you can only pull something like this once ! Twice is completely over the top

To me this just seems way too over the top this time, i mean i know it's home and away but surely they don't believe that we believe this for one minute. At least neighbours is more normal compared to this.

by the sounds of it he didn't really have a choice because they made believe he was dead before telling him...I also believe that if he thought his family would be in danger with him around he would go along with it. He is a copper after all, he does know what dangerous criminals can do.

as for doing it twice vinnie never really came back properly. I know it seems implausible to happen twice in such a small population but it's not ridiculously over the top.

zoe came back from the dead!! lol

I just about brought into Zoe not being dead because we simply didnt see her body, but we saw Peter stone cold, Rachel said he was almost dead, he gave his liver to jack, its ever so far fetched.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

aah yeah zoe, I forgot about that because I never really thought she was dead in the first place.

Smile Peter's Return

OMG i have just mourned the loss of Peter on our screens in the Uk and now i read he is still alive!!!! (reminds you of Dallas when Bobby came back in the shower) so i am unsure how i feel about this news.Have you got any more shock spoilers for us Brits?

Thread Information