Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: robin hood

something sniffy is going on here...
    marian just died but... she is coming back in the next series... im very confused
    Ben from Hollyoaks is HOT!!!

I think she could be faking it and jac is in on it, this way she doesnt have to marry guy and robin can forget about her which maybe she sees as a good thing

i was also very confused because i swear i saw her on one of the BBC adverts and she was wearing some kind of wedding veil or something and like Potato1992 said shes going to be in the second series... but u have a very good point squillyfer i think that is most likely what is going to happen... i was well shocked though and confused i was like noooo.... and i sooo want to see robin and marian get married lol!!!!!

I've seen the advert with her in a wedding dress too but in it i dont think you see the groom so it might not be her marriage to gisbon

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer View Post
    I've seen the advert with her in a wedding dress too but in it i dont think you see the groom so it might not be her marriage to gisbon
    she is obviously not dead really. yes, she has to plan to go through with her wedding with gisbon as the king is coming back but i think they find out the king is not really the king, if you get what i mean!!
    POOKIE

I absolutely loved the last episode it was brilliant!!! im so glad that marian didnt marry gisbourne!!!! im gutted that i have to wait till the end of the year for the new series lol ( im glad that there is a second series lol)

I love d the last episode it was brilliant even though you kinda knew what to expect it still surprised me! when Marian hit Gisbourne and then got on the back of Robin's horse that was so cool!! i can't believe we have to wait a year for the second series!! also can't help but love the Sheriff!

anyone watch this still? i think this 2nd series has been even better than the first as long as you dont take it too seriously! the only problem is they havent made gisbon enough of a baddie and robin is a bit weak so i end up thinking gisbon is so nice to marian and he loves her so much that they should end up together!!! he is such a strong man!!!!
    Last edited by pookie1968uk; 16-12-2007 at 22:20.
    POOKIE

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Richard Armtridge is a great actor,, as long as he does not smile,, Yea I think he is besotted with Marian..remember he and Alan fixed it so that she could escape the hang mans noose as the Night Watchman(sic) he tries hard to be a bad guy but when it comes to Marian he turns to mush
    I personally LOVE this series,, The sheriff and the characters they have brought in this series are just terrific..
    Does any one know how much longer we have to enjoy Robin and his Merry men ???

Robin Hood 90 minute finale is this Saturday Jodi. No more Richard Armitage for a year.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information