Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: robin hood

maybe Will and Djaq return and Will wants to stay but Djaq wants to leave, so she goes back and Will stays!

It was a bit violent for a family show. Totally shocked that Guy killed Marion.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Am I the only one to think that Marion's death scene was the worst in history ( followed closely by Kevin Wicks' in Eeastenders ). She had a lot of strengh left after just being stabbed by a huge sword, and not a drop of blood on her dress amazing !! And the power she had when she pulled it out

I'm sorry to see Will and Djad go, the forrest will be en empty place without them, but I'm glad we still have Much

It's not going to b the same show at all! i can't believe they killed Marion, thas so not Robin Hood!!
    Is it bad to still love Gisborne though?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by *_*Smile*_* View Post
    It's not going to b the same show at all! i can't believe they killed Marion, thas so not Robin Hood!!
    Is it bad to still love Gisborne though?!?!
    of course its not bad! i still think hes lovely even though he killed marion. he just misguided!!!!!
    POOKIE

good good! i was slightly worried that still loving him made me a bad person lol! as long as i'm not alone!!

Jonas Armstrong, who plays Robin Hood in the BBC's remake of the classic tale, is to leave the show at the end of the third series.

The 27-year-old, who is currently filming in Budapest, said playing Robin Hood was an "incredible experience" but he was looking for "new challenges".

According to producers, the Irish-born actor will bow out in an explosive and nail-biting finale.

How the story will unfold after Armstrong leaves remains a mystery.

"Over the last three years I have met some wonderful people and have only amazing memories to take with me," the actor said in a statement.

A BBC spokeswoman said the finale would be "intriguing and guaranteed to make fans desperate to find out what happens next".

Foz Allen, the show's executive producer, added: "We cannot confirm the series climax, nor can we guarantee who will survive and who won't."

The third series of Robin Hood will be shown on BBC One next year, and will run for 13 episodes.

how can it carry on with another robin hood when marion has already left too??
    POOKIE

Joining the cast for season 3 are Joanne Froggatt as a character named "Kate" and Toby Stephens to play King John
    With Robin and Marian gone how can the show survive?

Thread Information