View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 75 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Its an improvement on EE and a great addition to her CV
    Its certainly a change from her usually workload I should imagine its a welcome break too

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer
    Its certainly a change from her usually workload I should imagine its a welcome break too
    Yes I can imagine 7 performances a week plus a Saturday Matinee
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe05
    Letitia doesn't do panto each year - that's a myth invented by those online who seem to dislike her. She did panto last year for the first time in several years. She isn't doing it this year. It isn't her fault that the writers always choose to write her out over the Xmas period.

If you have to keep going on about panto you should use Steve McFadden as a better example. He does it every year, including last year & will be off again in a few weeks for another panto skint. Leslie Grantham also did them.

And who can blame the actors if they want to do panto & are allowed to ? It must be a welcome change from the endless misery & tragedy that they have to act - especially in the case of Sharon whose life is a series of tragedies.
    And anyway, Why would characthers keep on having on screen depatures when the actors have other roles such as panto, babies and other parts. Why could they not stay in the streets off screen. I don't know why they wrote off Kat and Mo when Jessie and Kacey had their babies. At least, They could have stayed at their homes off screen rather than take a long holiday while the actors were on mantarily leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Owen
    And anyway, Why would characthers keep on having on screen depatures when the actors have other roles such as panto, babies and other parts. Why could they not stay in the streets off screen. I don't know why they wrote off Kat and Mo when Jessie and Kacey had their babies. At least, They could have stayed at their homes off screen rather than take a long holiday while the actors were on mantarily leave.
    Yeah, I think it's silly.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Sharon Pregnant?

i read today in a magazine that sharon (before leaving) has another surprise instore, i wonder if this could be that she is pregnant, i know she's infertile but anything can happen in soaps cant it? also my friend told me the other day that she is allready pregnant and finds out after dennis dies but still leaves for the states. This would be a bitter sweet end to the storyline. The good news: a shannis baby, the bad news: Dennis dies

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Owen
    Yeah, thats true. You often find that characters disappear off and aren't seen for weeks. Then, they reappear again with tans. I don't see why they couldn't have just done that for Jessie and Kacey. It would be more realistic anyway!

not sure.........but this is soapland!!!!

anything can and does happen!!!!!

I know but i thought soaps were meant to affect real life and imo if Sharon discovers she is pregnant it would be pretty inaccurate.

Hmm, sounds a bit unlikely, so sounds just like something Eastenders wouold come up with.

The pregnancy rumour has already been posted in rumour mill.

Thread Information