View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 7 of 109 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

OMG OMG SHANNIS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I thought i never see the day when the writers see sense and bring sharon and dennis back.

imagine zoe's face if shannis come back as a couple!!!!!!

I get the feeling that they won’t return together.

I think Dennis will come back to Walford alone, a broken man and revert to type - at rock bottom.

Then somehow Sharon returns and is shocked at the state of him. If anyone can help its Sharon. She knows him better than anyone and she is his rock. I do think they will have to work through some issues before they get together again. They death of Den will play a considerable part in what’s to come.

Interesting times ahead!

return

I agree as well i think it will be great if they dont come back together because then we see what dennis is like and what he turly feeling and then sharon comes back and dennis has hit rock bottom and she helps him

I'm certainly glad to see Sharon back, she has always been a favourite of mine since the beginning. But as much as people like Sharon and Dennis together, I hope they don't mess around with it too much. It was like watching paint dry last time. The ratings for EE fell badly during the time they were together so I don't see this as a way of EE looking up. They still need to do good things with the characters and stop dragging things out indefinitely.

As regards Michelle Ryan and Zoe. I have absolutely no sympathy for Zoe, she is spoilt, self centred, manipulative and as Den said to her, will do absolutely anything to get what she wants. She chased Jamie despite hurting Sonia, she told her best friend's boyfriend's brother that she had been a prostitute so that he would dump her and she could have him. She went after her mother's ex, and eventually threw herself at Dennis who wasn't that interested either. As for her past life, her being treated like the princess of the family was really hard on her! Yes, she found out that Kat was her mother and that was big, but she was already behaving like a brat. And, she still had a family who loved her and would do absolutely anything for her. She has certainly not had as hard a life as young Stacey or Sonia. She is also a grown 21 year old woman, not a kid - responsible for her own actions.

I've been so disappointed by Michelle Ryan's acting. I thought she was appalling in the scenes over Christmas and it actually spoilt the whole thing for me. I'm sure we were supposed to have sympathy for the character but MR couldn't evoke any. I won't miss her or her character one little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    The ratings for EE fell badly during the time they were together so I don't see this as a way of EE looking up. They still need to do good things with the characters and stop dragging things out indefinitely.
    When they returned from holiday in March the viewing figures peaked between 15-16 million so that was a good thing. The overall rateing for ee lowered during the second half of the year and I doubt that was down to just one storyline. Overall ee got critised for everything and scripts in general were poor. The shannis two hander and the Den vs Dennis one got much praise. However, yes the love traingle was a joke. I didn't like the dragging out. I hope that they can get back together now, as nothing is standing in thier way. Sharon is the best person for Dennis to confide in over his childhood. Sharon's infertility is aother issue. I personally can't wait for these two to come face to face again.
    Last edited by Alisha; 13-04-2005 at 22:31.

so will she back when phil's back

I'm sorry, but I'm really not happy at the prospect of seeing Dennis & Sharon together again. Love them apart... but not together. I don't honestly think the 'Shannis' relationship has done Sharon any justice as a character, and it would be nice to see Dennis as a hardened single character for a while.

I don't think the 'love triangle' did any of them any favours but I do like them together. I think they have alot of potential. I prefered thier scenes before Zoe came into the picture (although thier chemistry was always there). I'm hopeing that Sharon's infertility is something they will cover. There are so many ways they can go now. Hopefully tptb have learned from thier mistakes.
    Last edited by Alisha; 14-04-2005 at 11:54.

sharon confirmed!

Letitia Dean has confirmed that she will be making a comeback to EastEnders later this year.

A spokeswoman for the BBC soap told DS: 'Letitia will be returning in early June.'

When asked about the news, the actress said: 'I'm really looking forward to coming back to EastEnders and working with the team.'

Letitia quit the soap for a second time last autumn, fearing being typecast.

An insider also revealed that Sharon's 'brother', Dennis, will be returning around the same time.

Hi, could you possibally merge this with the other thread as there is already one on Letitish returning. Just though I'd let you know

P.S chuft to bits thats she's comeing back.

Thread Information