View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 66 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Awwwwwwww DG its ok sweetie,, maybe another time... hey a bunch of us are taking the Thylas train to oberhuasen ( Germany) for a Christmas bazaar.. wish u could join us !!!!
    Aww Christkindelmarkt is always beautifull, went to Munster last year , have you ever been to one? Oberhausen is one hour away from here.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    She's been falling apart ever since Den was found -- she wanted to confess for god's sake! I think half her reaction when she's caught will be relief.
    Thats what I think too

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    Aww Christkindelmarkt is always beautifull, went to Munster last year , have you ever been to one? Oberhausen is one hour away from here.
    This will be my first German Kerstmarkt,,, it is a two hour train ride from Amsterdam,.. think u can sneak on the train and go with us,, it will be an over nite trip LOL Girlie girl weekend LOL

It was Chrissie mentioning that Sharon was loved the best that nailed it for Sharon, she didnt want to tell Dennis because he wants to be her knight in shining armour and protect her from it all.

Which she doesnt want to have done, she loves him and believes him but also wants to help the MItchells nail Chrissie, if they had played this right they could've had Dennis talking them too without Sharon knowing about it.

Do you think it's right what Sam was saying, about Chrissie hating Sharon? I could see Chrissie being a bit jealous of her and Den's relationship but 'hate' is a very strong word. And in all the interviews i've seen with Tracy Ann Oberon she's said that Chrissie cares about Sharon. Maybe she was just being bias towards her character.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Do you think it's right what Sam was saying, about Chrissie hating Sharon? I could see Chrissie being a bit jealous of her and Den's relationship but 'hate' is a very strong word. And in all the interviews i've seen with Tracy Ann Oberon she's said that Chrissie cares about Sharon. Maybe she was just being bias towards her character.
    I think that Chrissie does hate Sharon, because of the way she talked about her to Amanda.

This is the picture from Soaplife of Sharon whacking Chrissie at the airport.

Last edited by Kim; 01-11-2005 at 08:43.

sharon pregnant

just read on digital spy that sharon grts took to hospital and is told she is pregnant,but if she continues with the pregnancy she may die,poor shaza,they also say dennis gets shot on new years eve

I thought that sharon could not have children

Oh ee are really going for the doom and gloom this year no surprise their
    angelblue

Thread Information