View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 65 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzykayzz
    Ye im so glad the Mitchell Brothers are back! ee is getin beter! lol
    i ope chrissie goes down before she leaves with jake! hu agrees?!
    cum on Mitchell's break Johnny's neck and kill him! lol
    I agree that Chrissie should go to prison, she deserves it. I think she will too. I wonder how long Jake will visit Chrissie in prison before he gives up on her. If she goes down for 10 years, he can't just put your life on hold for her, I don't think he'd be willing to do that. No matter how much he loves her. And he wouldn't be much of a character he couldn't have any relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I agree that Chrissie should go to prison, she deserves it. I think she will too. I wonder how long Jake will visit Chrissie in prison before he gives up on her. If she goes down for 10 years, he can't just put your life on hold for her, I don't think he'd be willing to do that. No matter how much he loves her. And he wouldn't be much of a character he couldn't have any relationships.
    He did say that he wouldn't sit in court or wait for her -- but that was if she confessed. I wonder if he'll stick to it if she doesn't confess but still gets caught,

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    He did say that he wouldn't sit in court or wait for her -- but that was if she confessed. I wonder if he'll stick to it if she doesn't confess but still gets caught,
    He'd be a fool if he did. Would he really want to spend the next 10 years (maybe more) of his life visiting her in prison? never being able to have a relationship with a woman, because he had to be true to her. It would restrict his character.

I think what might happen is that Chrissie will tell him it's over. She's hurt so many people, if she really loves Jake she'd let him go. He's been so good to her, she should repay him by letting him live his life.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    He'd be a fool if he did. Would he really want to spend the next 10 years (maybe more) of his life visiting her in prison? never being able to have a relationship with a woman, because he had to be true to her. It would restrict his character.

I think what might happen is that Chrissie will tell him it's over. She's hurt so many people, if she really loves Jake she'd let him go. He's been so good to her, she should repay him by letting him live his life.
    I agree. I think one of them will end it. Either Jake will stick to his "no waiting" policy, or Chrissie will let him go. Like you said, it'd restrict his character to no end if he stayed with her.

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    awwwwww would ya?? That would be awesome but we gotta figure out how to get em to me LOL.
    I would have sent them to you, but I did not get any, I could not find anything with juicy soap gossip. Sorry JJ

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    I would have sent them to you, but I did not get any, I could not find anything with juicy soap gossip. Sorry JJ

Awwwwwwww DG its ok sweetie,, maybe another time... hey a bunch of us are taking the Thylas train to oberhuasen ( Germany) for a Christmas bazaar.. wish u could join us !!!!

I think chrissie will let him go. At the end of the day she knows that this is her mess and she has to let him get on with his life

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer
    I think chrissie will let him go. At the end of the day she knows that this is her mess and she has to let him get on with his life

Why will she let him go ??? I mean when DID she ever admit she had made a mess outta things ??? Nah she wants to drag poor naive Jakey down in the mire with her..Sorry Chrissie fans, shes out to save her own rear end ...TIMHO......

Why will she let him go ??? I mean when DID she ever admit she had made a mess outta things ??? Nah she wants to drag poor naive Jakey down in the mire with her..Sorry Chrissie fans, shes out to save her own rear end ...TIMHO......
    I dont know I think by the time she's finally caught she'll know its all over and I think in the end she'll be her own worst enemy because part of her will just want it all to be over

She's been falling apart ever since Den was found -- she wanted to confess for god's sake! I think half her reaction when she's caught will be relief.

Thread Information