View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 6 of 109 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Talking letitia come back

tish dean is returning enders website has confirmed her and nigels return in the summer looks like they will come back together

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*
    If i'm honest I don't expect them to return as a couple. Its far too straight forward and easy to do. I expect some attractions, flirting, heart to hearts and emotion! This storyline would be closed if they were to return as a couple and it has grounds to coninue.... Chrissie and Den's death will also play a large part once they return as will Zoe's exit.

Whilst i'm not their biggest fans I think this is a positive step. Please do not let Phil get involved we do not want a 1995 repeat!

I agree with you there

I somehow don’t see them coming back together re-united. It's far too simple. They may come back singly and then it will conclude from then onwards. Den's death is bound to play a prominent part in their storyline as well as Chrissie's part in it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Chrissie and Sharon's relationship will develope now. I don't think it will ever be the same for them again. I hope Zoe gets her comeuppance. It's bound to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    I agree with you there

I somehow don’t see them coming back together re-united. It's far too simple. They may come back singly and then it will conclude from then onwards. Den's death is bound to play a prominent part in their storyline as well as Chrissie's part in it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Chrissie and Sharon's relationship will develope now. I don't think it will ever be the same for them again. I hope Zoe gets her comeuppance. It's bound to be interesting.
    I don't think Zoe deserves a commupence. In fact I feel quite sorry for her. She's obviously not very secure very mentally and her past probably pays a massive part in that. She's been extremley naive and silly, being manipulated by the real culprit Den made her that way. I feel really rather sorry for her if i'm honest. Michelle Ryan has played the part excellenlt and is a brilliant actress.

She most likely will see have a commupence in one form or another and Sharon and dennis's return will play a massive part within it. But I don't think entirely.

Dennis also has the Bookies now so I expect that will add another 'dimension' to the pair so to speak. Different setting, different possibilities. One thing that is almost certain in my eyes is that they will not return together.

zoe

zoe is not the only one to have an bit of traumatic experience people on the square have been through worse things then her and havent done what she done

I dont even think it is an plausable excuse she was always loved and had a supportive family an around what she did was brought on by herself

But to some degree i do agree that it must have been very difficult to find out you were concieved by rape and your sister is your mother yes it is physological damaging i suppose?

I think she's been one of the best things in EE the last 2 years or so and just because she played the 'villian' in 'Shannis' people slag her and MR off to the rafters. Not needed at all!

i think its great that they are both coming back, hopfully together, ee needs some happiness and it gives zoe a great excuse to go!

I've just found out the fabi news!!!!Yeh!!!!
    I'm so gald they are both coming back!!!
    I wonder what is going to happen between Chrissie and sharon, Last time they saw each other was just before chrissie killed den!!It'll be very interesting to see what the script writers come up with!!
    Luv ya all
    Layne
    x x x
    SHANNIS 4EVA

No i have nothing against her she seems really nice and i wish her all the best for the future

I just dont rate as much as a good actress then some other characters in ee but each to their own

I have got nothing against MR but I do think she is an avergae actress but has talent.

Regarding Zoe -she is not evil but she is not innocent angle either.

Ok - Den manipulated her but she is a 21 year old girl in control of her own decisions and wasn't forced into anything she didn't want. She did what she did out of pure desperation and selfishness. By doing the deed, she would keep Dennis. Did she think about Chrissie (who confided in her about wanting a child) and her marriage or how her badly this would effect the relationship between Den and Dennis. Nope! It was all about her, which is why I can't sympathise with her. She gets herself in these situations because she allows her self too. Unlike minor Michelle, I could feel some compassion for, Zoe I simply cannot.

I'm so glad that they are both returning,i cant wait for the storyline!!!
    ***JCLC4and shanniseva***

Thread Information