View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Exclamation

woooooooooooo! Yay Best News In ages!
    Do you think she'll get behind the bar? xXx
    Thanks Alisha

Finally the srcipt writers have seen sense and realised that this powerful story will be a ratings winner. EE is def on the up ---- hope they come back as a couple !!!!

just read it on the beeb site, i can now really believe it!!! yeh! though its unconfirmed if they will return as a couple- total rubbish thats why they have got sharon back, so that they can be happy!!!

I'm really excited now. I've really missed Shannis and I was sad whenit ended but there's no more Den to ruin it now. Shannis forever!

Quote Originally Posted by ranc1
    Finally the srcipt writers have seen sense and realised that this powerful story will be a ratings winner. EE is def on the up ---- hope they come back as a couple !!!!
    ABSOLUTLY!

Next to Kat and Alfie, I have never seen an ee couple receive as much as support as these two. LB did say that she received mail on these in their hundreds so it's no surprise that John York was eager to get her back -not only for Sharon and Dennis storyline but because she is a brilliant actress and one big credit to the show

This news has made me very happy!
    Last edited by Alisha; 13-04-2005 at 16:54.

excellent

hoooooray it been confrimed by the bbc i am so excitied i cant believe john yorke always delievers what the fans want?

Tish is a great actress and is a vital part of EE - getting her back will improve things. All the possibilities - she and Dennis finally do a 2 hander on his childhood, the talk about Den, discover the body, fight for the Vic etc.

I cant wait !!!! Best news in ages !!!!

I feel numb but in a good way.

This news has really made my day.

There so many ways that Sharon can go now, especially with the death of her father.

Her relationship with Dennis will inevitabley be continued. They have the best chemistry and they do blinders with their performances. I’m really looking forward to this. Have I said that already? lol!
    Last edited by Alisha; 13-04-2005 at 17:12.

letita dean

Bring it on i cant wait i cant wipe the smile of my face i so happy and excitied finally after months of speculating we finally got an answer it great new ee is on the up any way this just an added bonus

If i'm honest I don't expect them to return as a couple. Its far too straight forward and easy to do. I expect some attractions, flirting, heart to hearts and emotion! This storyline would be closed if they were to return as a couple and it has grounds to coninue.... Chrissie and Den's death will also play a large part once they return as will Zoe's exit.

Whilst i'm not their biggest fans I think this is a positive step. Please do not let Phil get involved we do not want a 1995 repeat!

Thread Information