View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

letita dean

I cant wait to see zoe face this gets better and better

I read in inside soap yesterday about dennis coming back and how it was delayed and that it would be explosive and zoe leaving as well it gets better and better cant wait if its true

Quote Originally Posted by angelbule
    I cant wait to see zoe face this gets better and better

I read in inside soap yesterday about dennis coming back and how it was delayed and that it would be explosive and zoe leaving as well it gets better and better cant wait if its true
    Yeah the bit in Inside soap magazine is confirmed so we wont be seeing him for a while yet (shame ) but it's said to be worth it so I can wait. Seeing that it coincides with Zoe's last week, I think she will finally get her just deserts and everyone will learn the truth. I doubt Dennis would feel too happy to return only for regulars, namely the Slater’s to have a go for leaving their poor innocent Zoe pregnant. I can't wait for him to put their nose out of joint and the truth revealed.

i i hope its true also,but i hope they come back has friends or brother and sister but even if they do come back as a couple i can't see it lasting.

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    i i hope its true also,but i hope they come back has friends or brother and sister but even if they do come back as a couple i can't see it lasting.

I want them to be together but for them to be brother and sister after everything that’s happened and considering their intense love for each other, it would be plain unrealistic. Friends sounds more likely but given their feelings for each other, one way or another they will fall back into each other arms. It's inevitable.

Whether they will last or not is to be seen. After all Den is not there manipulating them and dictating their lives. Zoe is out the picture. They are both single and available -what’s stopping them now. After everything they fought for to be together it's seems rather stupid for them to give up when they can be together. Having said that though, this is soap. What couple do last? Sharon and Dennis are no exception from the norm.
    Last edited by Alisha; 13-04-2005 at 12:28.

i really hope this is true! i can't imagine sharon or dennis with anyone else, they should keep them together!

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    i really hope this is true! i can't imagine sharon or dennis with anyone else, they should keep them together!
    AMEN to that

hey

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    AMEN to that
    very funny alisha

no matter who or wat comes in the way dennis and sharon will always love each other xmas proved that xx

I am celebrity queen and you can find oout how to go to my celebrity gossip section by clickin the link in my name... I have also confirmed this along with my other celebrity gossips

Quote Originally Posted by butch
    very funny alisha

no matter who or wat comes in the way dennis and sharon will always love each other xmas proved that xx
    I thought the Christmas episodes were ever so sad. On Christmas eve they were so happy but only the viewers knew what was comeing the next day. Thier final scenes were moveing. I don't think Dennis will be forgeting Sharon in a hurry whether he returns with her or not.

NEWS JUST IN

Sharon and Dennis are set to make their comeback in June. We haven't seen them together since their plan to run away at Christmas went horribly wrong. Den encouraged Zoe to pretend that she was pregnant in order to finish Sharon and Dennis's affair. Sharon fled to America, and when Dennis found out that he'd been deceived, he left the Square too.
    What's happened since then we can only guess, but Letitia Dean and Nigel Harman will be back on your screens in the summer. The show's bosses have refused to say whether or not they'll reappear as a couple.

She's back and it's confirmed by the BBC -yay!
    Last edited by Alisha; 13-04-2005 at 16:36.

Thread Information