View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 41 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    God I must have about thirty cameras on me all all the time then

Hiya!!!!!
    HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

I didn't watch Brookside, so don't know about when IVF was featured on there but I can't think of a case when IVF has been successful on a TV programme. I'm probably forgetting something but they usually go on to try adoption. I think it would be good if Eastenders did it differently, where the IVF was successful to show viewers that IVF is a hopeful choice!

yeah it would be a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    I didn't watch Brookside, so don't know about when IVF was featured on there but I can't think of a case when IVF has been successful on a TV programme. I'm probably forgetting something but they usually go on to try adoption. I think it would be good if Eastenders did it differently, where the IVF was successful to show viewers that IVF is a hopeful choice!
    it is true it can work...but the general presumption is it doesnet so yes it would be brillaint is sharon became pregnant sucessfully via IVF as it would give hope to infertile couples around the country

bondboffin

she has to wear black becuase of tom...but then again she's with dennis now

i dont care what she wears, she's beutiful even if she wears a bin bag...mind u its black so it is a possibility

bondboffin

I don't think I can see this storyline happening.After all if Kat and Alfie were split up , why not Sharon and Dennis? No-one ever stays happy in soap land for too long, do they? And I've got a feeling that the producers will bring in another love interest for Dennis- maybe Dawn Miller- just to spice things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    Never met her, but the pics in mags i've seen she looks tiny, but she has quite wide sholders??.

Sorry, we shouldnt go on about it really!!
    I met her and she's shorter than me but the same proportion and I'm a size 10/12. She's said in interviews she's a size 12. Her shoulders aren't that wide but they are a little bit broad. She's gorgeous! Standing next to her she doesn't look as big as she does on telly at all.
    Last edited by squarelady; 24-06-2005 at 13:51.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Quote Originally Posted by *soap*star*
    And I've got a feeling that the producers will bring in another love interest for Dennis- maybe Dawn Miller- just to spice things up a bit.
    oh i really hope not, im fed up with love triangles!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    oh i really hope not, im fed up with love triangles!
    You're not the only one. Enoughs enough!

Quote Originally Posted by *soap*star*
    I don't think I can see this storyline happening.After all if Kat and Alfie were split up , why not Sharon and Dennis? No-one ever stays happy in soap land for too long, do they? And I've got a feeling that the producers will bring in another love interest for Dennis- maybe Dawn Miller- just to spice things up a bit.
    Kat and Alfie were split up because Jessie Wallace had to leave for maternity leave. This is why they had to split Sharon and Dennis up at Christmas -because Letitia Dean went of for panto. Now though, they have signed up 12 month contracts so it won’t necessary mean splitting them up. Of course it does create a problem when one of them does leave, then they have no alterative but to break them up. I think for as long as they are both in the show they have the potential to last, even if that means having a rocky relationship. Sharon and Dennis's relationship is based on a lot of love but that doesn’t mean that they won't have their fair share of rows. They are more complex than any couple in the square.

Thread Information