View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

I reckon she should call it Phil. Then when she finds out about Phil's part in Dennis' death she will be heartbroken. EE bosses seem to like to see Sharon upset all the time. Plus I still have this dream that Phil n Shazza will get back together.

why would carly and pauline bond over that? why would carly care over sharons baby thats almost like them expecting us to care....I think they're gonna make DJ a trouble maker in the future but with letitia dean going in and out like a revolving door but it would be funny if sharon re-married in later years and he got off with his step sister

but if they wanted to shock us imagine if she called it grant

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Apparently Carly and Pauline bond over it. I haven't quite figured out why yet. Something to do with baby clothes and Pauline getting baby pictures on her mobile...?
    OMG, Pauline has a mobile?! That'll be revelation of the week next!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    OMG, Pauline has a mobile?! That'll be revelation of the week next!
    Lmao I think Carly will have baby pictures on her mobile and will show them to Pauline...

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    Lmao I think Carly will have baby pictures on her mobile and will show them to Pauline...
    but why would sharon send baby pics to carly? does she even know her?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    but why would sharon send baby pics to carly? does she even know her?
    No, Carly arrived in February and Sharon left in January.

Well Carly is Martin's boyfriend... so maybe she sends them to Martin who sends them to Carly or something?

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    Well Carly is Martin's boyfriend... so maybe she sends them to Martin who sends them to Carly or something?
    It would make sense, Ian and Phil don't have camera phones but EE have never been known for their attention to detail before.

It is Pauline's phone, Carly just helps her use it. It sounds like my nan. She got a phone, and didn't use it for months and months, until one of us explained how to.

Sharom Mitchell Rickman

DeadEnders bosses have announced that Sharon Watts aka Miss Piggy will be returning to Walford later this year.

Letitia Dean has signed up to reprise her role as the fan favourite, who will be back on screen in the summer.

Sharon has not appeared on Albert Square since January 2006, when she bowed out following the death of her husband Dennis Rickman. As she made her exit, she was pregnant with Dennis's child.

© WENN

Speaking of her return, Dean commented: "I am really looking forward to being part of the EastEnders team again, as it has always been very close to my heart. I cannot wait to work with my old colleagues and see what is in store for Sharon."

EastEnders' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "I'm thrilled that Letitia is coming back home to Albert Square where she belongs. Sharon is a real favourite amongst EastEnders' fans and I for one can't wait until she arrives back in the summer."

Sharon - the adopted daughter of Den and Angie Watts - was one of EastEnders' original characters when the programme launched in 1985.

Over the years, fans have seen her at the centre of an explosive love triangle with Mitchell brothers Phil and Grant, take the helm of the Queen Vic as landlady and endure the tragedy of Dennis's death.

Storyline details for Sharon's return to Walford are currently being kept under wraps. as the scriptwriters are thinking up some daft storyline to bring her back along with Den Watts, Dennis Woodman and that much loved old war hero who died under the Helter Skelter. It has also been rumoured that one of the Ferrias kidneys will also make an appearance. Producers are still in talks with Sharon's black leather jacket to see if it will be prepared to play a supporting role but apparently its had a better offer from a rival programme on CBBC
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-02-2012), Siobhan (02-02-2012), tammyy2j (02-02-2012)

Thread Information