Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Impressions

First Impressions

What are your first impressions, what do you think of the housemates?

I quite like Beryl, she makes me laugh Lucipher has some funny comments also, so he's okay. The others I haven't decided on yet.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Beryl is brilliant! Her little snipes are fantastic and witty, yet not overly bitchy.

Rob is a great laugh! I think him and Beryl would have fun together and with Natalie in there aswell with them, that will be great!

I think everyone is getting to know each other still, but a fair bit of cheesiness going on with trying to get into each others pants me thinks...

I am loving Beryl and Graham.. they have to stay til the end.. funny as hell both of them
    Super Mod

Graham and Beryl are histerical, can't wait to put them both into the proper part of it, so we hear more from them both.

Rob is quite funny too, and i love Lucifers one-liners.

Ananya, Stefan and Jenny do my head in. They're so bland, so hopefully those people will get into their charcters properly soon. That just a personal view though... i prefer strong charcters, so nothing against the people playing them, its just what i like.

I'm liking Natalie, Beryl, Rob, Lucipher and Donna as they seem maturer and are all really funny. I definitely think when Beryl and Graham enter the house tonight those lot will get on. Can you imagine how funny it will be.

Not keen on Gavin, Bex, Jenny and Stefan, too teenybopperish for the likes of me.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

haha how stupid was Jenny?? gets evicted and then walks back into the house as if nothing had happened...
    I am adding Lucipher to my list of Beryl and Graham.. loving these 3
    Super Mod

what you need to do is throw Beth into that house.. she would have shown Graham and Beryl what at super bitch can do can you imagine the converstation between those 3
    Super Mod

Dragging up an old thread, but i dont want to start a new thread for this, lol!

Lets call this "Second impressions"

Is it just me, or has Lucipher become so much more annoying over the past week or so? I loved that charcter in the first couple of weeks, because of his clever one-liners etc, but now since Verity has come back, he's totally lost his magic. Now he's just like every other housemate, and some of the things both him and Veritysay are just... Cringeworthy. Bring back the old Lucipher, i say!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Dragging up an old thread, but i dont want to start a new thread for this, lol!

Lets call this "Second impressions"

Is it just me, or has Lucipher become so much more annoying over the past week or so? I loved that charcter in the first couple of weeks, because of his clever one-liners etc, but now since Verity has come back, he's totally lost his magic. Now he's just like every other housemate, and some of the things both him and Veritysay are just... Cringeworthy. Bring back the old Lucipher, i say!
    I couldn't agree more.. he has gone boring.. we need Graham/Rob around more to bounce of him
    Super Mod

Thread Information