Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natalie

10 52.63%
  • Bex

9 47.37%

Thread: Week 3 Eviction Vote

Week 3 Eviction Vote

This week Natalie and Bex face eviction from the Big Brother house.

Who goes? You Decide!

Donna

Bex - Nothing personal against her, but I haven't really got to know her, so that's why really.

Stefan - Don't get me wrong, I love him to bits, but I think I probably get on with everyone else better.

Graham

Graham here! My nominations are:

Ananya: She's a cow! She is manipulative, a stirrer, so far up her own ****, it's unbelievable! She upset Verity by sleeping with Lucipher, how could she wreck such a perfect relationship! I hate her and i am not gonna list them as i have the same reasons as last week's nominations for her.

Next nomination is

Stefan: I've got nothing against him but i think he's missing that Jenny girl who i don't even know and i think he's too young to be in the house.

That's all Big Brother!

Ananya

hello my evictions are as followed

lee -he brings nothing to the house he is so boring and there is nothing to him.

bex-ditto to lee she is a bloody pain,she has no personality at all!!

Verity

Hi Big Bro

My nominations this week are:

1) Ananya. Shes justs out to cause trouble. I'm not bothered about her and Lucipher - that doesn't bother me. Its the constant wish to cause disruption and arguments in this house constantly. I returned this morning, she sees me and immediately starts and then offers Beryl outside trying to incite her into hitting her. There is no need for it.

2) Natalie. Nothing personal, but she had a go at me the other day for singing, and I was away from everyone, enjoying myself. If she'd asked nicely for me to stop, wouldn't have been a problem, but she had a pop at me instead.

Its great to be back Big Bro. Oh and if any news filters through about my mum, could you let me know please. Thanks

Lee

Here are my nominations:

Lucipher- because he's getting annoying and he thinks he can treat everyone like dirt- she was in love with verity and the next minute he's shagging ananya.

Ananya- because she's causing arguments all the time.

Natalie

Hi Big Bruver

my first nomination this week is for Lee

I not really bonded with lee as we're never usually around at the same time and for a young man he dont have sleep a bloddy lot.

my second nomination is for Donna

has she flown away to the planet zorg as she hasnt been around in days i'm noninating her i think it would be unfair to evict those who are around more often although there are more annoying housemates around

Bex

My first nomination is for ananya just simply because i dont like her and the way she treats people.

My second nomination is a bit harder um I can chose between two people um,

right I think I'll go for Lucipher just beacsue he thinks hes gods gift to women and has tried it on with every girl in here .

See you later Big Bro

Stefan

My nominations are -

1. Ananya - she only shows her face to cause arguements /problems.

2. Natalie - she sounds unhappy here now saying she has no pals and she never shows her face now.

Lucipher

God, it could be anyone of them out here, shall i just pull names out of a hat...?

ok......Lucipher nominates...... Donna and Bex.

why? I just don't think they integrate as much as they could....

Shame, as Donna seemed quite interesting to start with, then faded after the first week

Bex hasn't got any little boys to make her hysterical anymore and has become rather tiresome, just sticking her head round the door sporadically to ask how we all are...

Like I said, they shouldn't feel bad, no-one deserves to escape nomination at the moment....

Beryl

hiya big brother

nice and easy for me this week

ananya, complete whorebag, is only around when she wants to get her leg over and cause trouble. What she did the other night with lucipher was completey out of order.

next surprisingly isnt lucipher, he did a bad thing but he regrest it and i love him to bits ( but not in that way)
    which leads me onto natalie. i hate that cow. we were friends but the other night she completely flipped personality. Accusing me of being jealous of verity because i love lucipher, load of crap anyone can see im head over heels in love with rob.... did i say in love i meant that im head over heels

i have no idea what caused her to hate me all of a sudden, jealousy i expect but the things she said the other night were out of order. since then she has been so quiet and i just dont feel she should be here anymore

cya bb

Ananya got the highest nominations but seeing as she was booted out of Big brother today, it goes down to the next house mates with the lowest votes.

Natalie and Bex both scored 3 each, therefore they will face the public vote.

The voting has now ended.
    Thanks to all who voted.
    Tuned in later to see Natalie evicted.

Thread Information