Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing

Nah your alright, Layne! I think Craig is sooo biased to Emma it's untrue. He nevers say a bad word about her even when her footwork is bad. I love the show but there is some bad favouritism this year - Sort it out!!

Jan's hubby is Raven mad!

Source: The Sun 06.11.06

WEEPY Jan Ravens’ hubby squared up to Strictly Come Dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood after she was booted off.

As the Beeb show clobbered ITV rival X Factor in the ratings again, it was revaled Jan had spent 15 minutes SOBBING after being voted bottom of the contestants.

And her husband Max Hole confronted Craig in the bar following Saturday’s live show and screamed: “Get away from my wife — keep away from my family!”

Craig revealed he was also pushed several times in a “physical attack”.

He said: “When Jan got booted out she took it really badly.

“I went up to say to Jan, ‘Commiserations, darling but you did a great job, doing it all for charity and stuff’, and suddenly she completely turned on me. She ran away, and the guy with her was totally just like pushing me, pushing me, pushing me. I mean a physical attack.

“I couldn’t believe it, I mean I was absolutely gobsmacked.”

Craig said he was surprised because he didn’t feel he had been nasty about her performance.

He said: “Jan never got a real lashing from my tongue. Okay, she wasn’t a brilliant dancer but she was doing it for charity. Still, she did deserve to be booted out.”

Dead Ringers’ funnywoman Jan was shown the door after she and partner Anton du Beke failed to impress with a Viennese waltz.

Craig said of her effort: “Your back steps are too high which made it look like a mule kicking.”

But he did admit it was her “personal best”.

Gutted Jan hit back saying on the show: “Why didn’t you give me any more points than last week then?”

He replied: “Because it wasn’t worth any more.”

Surprised ... Craig did not feel he had been nasty

Jan, 48, then pointed at her three sons in the audience and shouted at Craig: “I hope you’re happy now.”

She looked furious as Anton guided her back stage.

A show source said: “It was remarkable — she was absolutely distraught. She desperately wanted to win the competition and was inconsolable. We were shocked at how badly she took it all.

“Jan is a comedienne and a satirist so you would think she’d be able to see the funny side of all this. After all, it’s just a bit of fun. But on this occasion it was clear that she couldn’t.”

The Beeb team were celebrating after the programme — which pulled in NINE MILLION viewers to wallop rival X Factor for the second week in a row. The ITV singing competition trailed behind with 8.5million.

ha ha, strictly come dancing has finally pulled in more viewers than the x factor. it's about time!!! hooray for the brilliance of strictly come dancing!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think Craig should sometimes think about the way he acts and speaks with people and remember that his comments hurt, instead of thinking he can say anything he likes without fearing some kind of retribution from people

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    A show source said: “It was remarkable — she was absolutely distraught. She desperately wanted to win the competition and was inconsolable. We were shocked at how badly she took it all.

“Jan is a comedienne and a satirist so you would think she’d be able to see the funny side of all this. After all, it’s just a bit of fun. But on this occasion it was clear that she couldn’t.”
    i can't believe someone at the BBC said that, how rude! Craig wittering on about being subjected to a 'physical attack' just makes himself look stupid, but that is part of the game, but for another BBC employee basically make fun of Jan like that is really nasty!

i think craig is taking mr nasty to far. Obviously youd be upset even if you were a comidienne. You still try your hardest and for someone to say thats not good enough is hard enough for any one to accept let alone when your on national television.

i think craig is horrible. if he can put someone down he will. hope matt goes this week. i like claire king but she's being a bit arrogant or something in this. arrogant isn't the right word but i can't think at the minute!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I think Craig should sometimes think about the way he acts and speaks with people and remember that his comments hurt, instead of thinking he can say anything he likes without fearing some kind of retribution from people
    I agree with every thing u said Em, I honestly think Craig is a nasty piece of work, they ought to pair him up with Simon Cowell( sp ) and give them a show to judge.
    One of these days some one is going to drag Craig into an alley way and rip off that smirk on his face.. he is just plain MEAN

oooh samba and american smooth tonight, it's gonna be really exciting! the samba's really hard to pull off and the american smooth it just beautiful to watch.
    and can i say what a coup for the BBC getting Beyonce Knowles performing on the results show, whilst x-factor is stuck with another oldie in the form of julio englasias (sp?)!

Strictly come dancing is better than the x factor. i cant wait for tonights show. it has inspired me to take up ballroom dancing.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Thread Information