Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    Shame about Mica Paris but her figure is not that of a Ballroom Dancer !! That first dress was just awful ! The week Nicholas went, she looked like a big banana
    Don't forget though Mr H - she has just had a baby not long ago, so her figure isn't going to be the same as Miss Lyttons.

Anton is pure brilliance - the connection that him and Jan Ravens have obviously made can certainly be seen when they are dancing. It was a shame when she fell though, but at least they carried on and made a joke about it afterwards - they aren't professionals (well one half of each partnership isn't) and sometimes that seems to get overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Don't forget though Mr H - she has just had a baby not long ago, so her figure isn't going to be the same as Miss Lyttons.

Anton is pure brilliance - the connection that him and Jan Ravens have obviously made can certainly be seen when they are dancing. It was a shame when she fell though, but at least they carried on and made a joke about it afterwards - they aren't professionals (well one half of each partnership isn't) and sometimes that seems to get overlooked.
    I had forgotten that actually !! But without being rude and please dont any mod give me a warning for this. But her top half kept on moving long after the bottom half of her body had stopped. Which must have been difficult for her.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    I had forgotten that actually !! But without being rude and please dont any mod give me a warning for this. But her top half kept on moving long after the bottom half of her body had stopped. Which must have been difficult for her.
    lol - don't worry, I won't give you a warning for it, but.....I had my youngest 10 months ago, and my bottom half (as in my stomach) still wobbles long after my top due to having my baby (and not being well endowed).

I think in some ways, Georgina got through because of the sympathy vote though - I know I felt sorry for her and wanted her to stay just to annoy the judges after their comments.

Dont worry honey, I danced to Outkast and Ha Ya !on Saturday night in the pub, and it took me half an hour to stop wobbling !!

I like Georgina and glad she stayed ! I have to be honest never really been a great fan of Mica Paris either

Come on Claire King for the females!!!

And the guy from Corrie for the lads

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Come on Claire King for the females!!!
    ooo yer she was another one i liked and was impressed with

I want Baby Spice to win for the Girls and Jimmy Tarbuck for the guys because he is lovely

Louisa, Claire or Emma to win for the girls, and please please please please please please please please please please please please get rid of Spoony please.

I cant stand that Spoony I am will you Jessie !

i'm not to keen on Spoony either, he seems just like a 'not-quite-as-good-as-Ray' and spends the whole time perving over his dance partner (who i don't like either!)

Thread Information