Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Layne
    one thing i don't get is, when the judges like praise the dance 'It was amazing' and then give it a 6, or say that dance was rubbish and give it a 7 Weird.
    Agree Layne

If a dance is supposedly rubbish, surely it deserves a 5 or something lower, not a 7 or 8?!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Agree Layne

If a dance is supposedly rubbish, surely it deserves a 5 or something lower, not a 7 or 8?!
    Yeh like, Craig really praised someone, can't remember who it was and only gave them a 6 . It is annoying. And i know i have mentioned it before but how Emma cant put a foot work in Craigs book

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Layne
    Yeh like, Craig really praised someone, can't remember who it was and only gave them a 6 . It is annoying. And i know i have mentioned it before but how Emma cant put a foot work in Craigs book
    It really annoys me - I've seen her slip a few times in the past dances and its never been brought up, yet like Andrew Cutler said, ok so their dance wasn't their best, but everything was mentioned that could have been and Matts argument with the stairs was mentioned too.

For me, the biggest improver should win, rather than the one who has been marked high throughout the series and has then got the judges sticking up for her too, making comments about Emma's past career etc.

Yeah I remember that - Craig said how excellent the dance was, mass improvement, no bad comments and then gave a 6 - very wrong and seemingly biased in places IMO. I can't remember who it was either lol

I can't believe that Ray and Camilla went! And after just one wrong dance! Get rid of Claire and Brendon! I cannot stand them and they deserved to go out! I thought Louisa was great as was Emma, Matt and Mark!!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    What the heck is wrong with the viewers voting off Ray and Camila, are the votes being rigged ?????
    You could see by the looks of the judges faces they were as surprised as the rest of us..
    I can not stand CLAIRE and Brendan..
    Peter is in cos of his footy buddies no doubt !!! He is a sweet heart but bless him he really is not a dancer.. well not a Latin dancer at least, he did nicely in the ball room dances.
    I was amazed at the transformation Matt made, he actually looked GOOD..
    Mark,, wheweee, hes a cutie and his dancing ain't bad either.
    I still do not care for Emma or Louisa..I probably could stand Carole, shes got a neat dance partner...

How many of u noticed how controlling James is of his dance partner and wife Ola ?? he is a real horses
    I love watching the professionals do their bit ..they are amazing,, would love to have 1/4 of their energy

I went to a salsa class once - I was so embarrassed cos my hubby could do it and I couldn't! Also, we were completely cream-crackered afterwards and haven't had the nerve to go again.

i LOVED louisa, emma and mark last night. thought they were all amazing, although maybe marks dance wasnt the best he's done!

i would love to take up ballroom lessons, but i'm not very fit or very confident, so i'm afraid to start. i'm so jealous when i watch the show though - i would so love to be able to move like they do

Ray and Camilla! I thought they'd be in the final, for me it's like Sponny and Ola again, another couple that would have gone very far.
    I like Claire and Brendan personally and they really improved yesterday as did Matt and Lilia.
    I can't stand Carol and Matt, did you see the look she was giving the judges?
    I love Peter, but he should have gone yesterday over Ray.
    Louisa and Emma were both very good as were Mark and Karen (my new favourites now Ray's gone)
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

its another shock exit, with Ray going. I thought he could have won it.

Glad Peters still in.

Quote Originally Posted by FROGGY
    I went to a salsa class once - I was so embarrassed cos my hubby could do it and I couldn't! Also, we were completely cream-crackered afterwards and haven't had the nerve to go again.
    awwww you should go, and after time you'll pick it up know bother.
    I cant wait till next week does anyone know the dances they are doing?

Thread Information