Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Layne
    Totally agree, the judges really annoy me. And then they say best dance of the whole series ever and they give them a 7, i mean come on

Carol i think has done well but it was her time to go. Not sure who i want to win i keep changing my mind.
    Matt has improved loads. And plus i really like him and Lilia together.
    Mark is amazing, and him and Karen really light up the floor.
    Louisa is so talented for such a young girl, she always gets difficult dances (technique & move wise) And does really well.
    And then Emma, i think she is good and all, but i don't know if i want her to win
    You're right Layne - it was definitely time for Carol to go no matter how well she had done - with the high standards that were shown on Saturday, it was a shame to see her go, but it was definitely her time.

Matt has improved so much, for a stiff highly embarrassed rugby player (a bit like Martin Offiah was) he has come on leaps and bounds, and I for one would like to see him in the final.

Mark and Karen - their chemistry on the dancefloor is totally amazing!! Mark can half dance, and hes overcome shyness to get where he is - their Samba was brilliant!

Emma and Darren - they just don't light up the dance floor to me - they are great dancers, don't get me wrong, but... I don't know - they just don't excite me and as soon as they start dancing, I want to make a cuppa and get ready for the next couple.

Louisa is doing great considering the moves and steps that she is being taught. Hats off to her.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    You're right Layne - it was definitely time for Carol to go no matter how well she had done - with the high standards that were shown on Saturday, it was a shame to see her go, but it was definitely her time.

Matt has improved so much, for a stiff highly embarrassed rugby player (a bit like Martin Offiah was) he has come on leaps and bounds, and I for one would like to see him in the final.

Mark and Karen - their chemistry on the dancefloor is totally amazing!! Mark can half dance, and hes overcome shyness to get where he is - their Samba was brilliant!

Emma and Darren - they just don't light up the dance floor to me - they are great dancers, don't get me wrong, but... I don't know - they just don't excite me and as soon as they start dancing, I want to make a cuppa and get ready for the next couple.

Louisa is doing great considering the moves and steps that she is being taught. Hats off to her.
    Yes excatly. On the same wave length here me and you!
    And i agree about Emma and Darren, its like there was so much hype about her, and to be honest, she hasn't lived up to it. She is good, don't get me wrong, just not as good as i thought/heard she was going to be.
    And also they never seem to enjoy it as much as say Mark and Karen, their faces light up and they both really enjoy it you can tell, with Emma and Darren it seems more about doing it correctly then having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne
    Yes excatly. On the same wave length here me and you!
    And i agree about Emma and Darren, its like there was so much hype about her, and to be honest, she hasn't lived up to it. She is good, don't get me wrong, just not as good as i thought/heard she was going to be.
    And also they never seem to enjoy it as much as say Mark and Karen, their faces light up and they both really enjoy it you can tell, with Emma and Darren it seems more about doing it correctly then having fun.

We are aren't we

Emma is a great dancer - thats for sure, but maybe all the hype and media pressure has paved way for everyone expecting so much more from her...as much as I like Darren too, I just find them, I dunno, irritating really. They seem to be concentrating so hard on the winning and getting everything perfect and scoring that 10 with the judges, that they forget to enjoy themselves and the dances.

Mark and Karen send goosebumps up my arms every time they dance, and that to me, is a winning combination.

I really like Emma and Darren and they do light up the floor for me. They are definetly my faveourites and they hope they win (but I doubt they will).

I think Louisa is really good aswell but I slightly prefer to watch Emma and Darren

I think Matt's ballroom is amazing and his Latin has improved aswell.

Mark really annoys me. Don't get me wrong though, I think he is REALLY good at parts of it but I don't think his heart is quite in it. I was also put off him when they did the rhumba as he didn't seem to have the right attitude

so in Emma's rumba the judges said it wasn't acted enough, her hips weren't right and there wasn't enough passion. and she then gets a 34?!

Really thought Mark would go tonight, so disappointed that Louisa went out.
    Bless her and Vincent - glad they are going to keep dancing though. I must admit I shed a tear as I wanted the two girls to remain in it as they have given their heart and soul over to dancing. Matt should go through to next week, as I said thought it was Marks time to go....mad....feel the wrong one went!
    Last edited by snapper; 09-12-2006 at 20:35.

OMG I AM NEVER EVER WATCHING THAT AGAIN!!

How could Louisa & Vincent be voted off?!!!!! against all the other amatuers???? She was like the only one to put her heart and soul into her dances and always does her best which happens to be the best.

I have to admit I almost felt like crying..

Ps. I don't care who wins now!!! *sulk*
    Last edited by Scorpio_Girl; 09-12-2006 at 20:32.

*chloe does a dance around the room as Emma and Lousia have to do the dance of * So glad that Mark & Karen and Matt & Lila are threw to next week. Mark and Matt to make the final

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Matt or Emma should have gone.

I cried! I actually cried!!

So glad the guys went through, as its sooo much harder for them, but Emma should have gone - how can they give bad comments, but then still give high marks.

I am really disappointed that Louisa went. It might be a dance competition Craig, but we aren't voting for popularity - if we were would Matt or Mark really still be in there?!

Thread Information