Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing

Strictly Come Dancing

Okay, well the show started last night, and its different this year, well its seems that the males dnace first then one getas voted off, then its the girls turn, but the girls did do a group dance.
    So lets discuss the show here:

I liked it last night though, and im glad a week dancer went first, unlike last year when the weaker dances were saved.I think they have some good people this year and cant wait to see the girls dance next week.

neither can i, i think i like the way the voting is going this year. i like the people that they have signed up to dance.
    i was watching on the commentary with the red button and i still cant get over that when the girls were doing the group mambo the commentators called louisa a little girl. was funny at the time.
    its good to see that they have the same judges again.
    Last edited by Sam-Elle; 08-10-2006 at 14:54.

ooo what was the commentry like? I didnt put that on.

Quote Originally Posted by Suga:x:Sweet
    its good to see that they have the same judges again.
    yer thats another good point about this show, it keeps the same judges and they all have diferent personalities, I like Bruno hes so funny the way he describes things.

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    ooo what was the commentry like? I didnt put that on.
    it was ok, it just explained what moves the dancers were doing, if they were doing them correctly. basically it was just what the judges say but during the performance, but it wasnt the judges, if you get me.

Quote Originally Posted by Suga:x:Sweet
    it was ok, it just explained what moves the dancers were doing, if they were doing them correctly. basically it was just what the judges say but during the performance, but it wasnt the judges, if you get me.
    O right, i might try it next time lol.

i would try the commentry but i think i would find it distracting, hoepfully Len will explain it all to us during It Takes Too like he did last year!
    and yes, what a good start, they have some really good blokes lined up this year, i think they really pulled their fingers out after Darren winning last year and want to keep blokes watching. although that new dancer, Olga i think, the blonde one. does anyone think she's had a boob job? sorry, but they look a bit disproportunate to the rest of her to me.
    and i think with the girls from the little we've seen that they've put some really good couples together this year. like Emma Bunton and Darren look really cute together and Claire King and Brendan is obviously genius! aw and Erin and Peter Schmiechul (sp?!) looked like a good pair for working together too.
    so its the quickstep (Erin and Aton had me actually gasping in amazement during the show dance!) and the always raunchy rumba next week, should be rather exciting. is it me or have they changed the format so that the dancers have two weeks to train for each solo dance instead of one?

How good was Peter Schmichael dancing on Saturday night. He was really nervous but I hope he goes far in the competition. Its a shame Nicholas Owen went out. Its the girls this week hopefully Emma Bunton or Louisa Lynton will go first, I want Anton to win or to make it to the final

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Anton deserves to stay in longer - hes such a character - hes brilliant!!

I think everyone thinks Darren and Emma are going to win this year, but I'd rather they didn't. As much as I like Darren Bennett, I can't stand Emma Bunton. Ian Waite I think is as arrogant as Brendan, though I would quite like to see Brendan and Claire do well in the final - she looks like she could give him a run for his money. I'd like one of the lads to win again this year though I think, as its much harder for them, than women, lets face it.

my mum said that she cant understand why Anyon always gets the pants dancer and therefore is never in it very long.

I think Schmeichal was so funny especially when he was smiling all the way through. I have a feeling Ray could win if he performs like that every week. I liked Spoony as well/

Thread Information