Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Who?

Well i am still cathcing up with all this gossip so im still unsure on who i think is each person yet

I agree about Vicky being Jenny. Vicky is totally not herself at the moment as she is normally really chatty so it would make sense as she would be side-tracked with sbbb.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I agree about Vicky being Jenny. Vicky is totally not herself at the moment as she is normally really chatty so it would make sense as she would be side-tracked with sbbb.
    But Jenny is hardly chatting.. seems like it to me

I have a few people in mind-I think pinkbanana is lucipher,the things lucipher says are SO pinkbanana with male attitude!

Gavin might be abi/bondboffin because it sounds like a devon seas character
    I suspect daveywavey and vixie lou are involved as well- I think davey is Bex
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    I have a few people in mind-I think pinkbanana is lucipher,the things lucipher says are SO pinkbanana with male attitude!

Gavin might be abi/bondboffin because it sounds like a devon seas character
    I suspect daveywavey and vixie lou are involved as well- I think davey is Bex
    It's amusing that people think I'm involved in SBBB, and I shall tell you now that I am not.

Last night one of the members had to leave early for other comitments so I played Gavin for the evening, however from today and now on the real member shall be playing them.

I havent got time to be doing that account, what with my bondboffin account, big brother account and my rota as russel i will become a phycophrenic if i take on another account!

out of curiosity diamond, what character does gavin sound like? im guessing chris?

well we were guessing you as gavin beacuse of the shoutbox mess up last night.....

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    out of curiosity diamond, what character does gavin sound like? im guessing chris?
    my exact thoughts there BB
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    It's amusing that people think I'm involved in SBBB, and I shall tell you now that I am not.

Last night one of the members had to leave early for other comitments so I played Gavin for the evening, however from today and now on the real member shall be playing them.

I havent got time to be doing that account, what with my bondboffin account, big brother account and my rota as russel i will become a phycophrenic if i take on another account!

Just worked that out as well!! (Before I read your post )

Now that means the member missing yesterday is on today.. interesting *takes down notes*

Ohhhh so your mr. hot russel ey *winks*

*Goes to work on Gavin again*

EDIT: I think Lea is actually Stefan.. Jenny is Vicky.. Bex is Kath/Diamond..
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 08-10-2006 at 00:31.

I think Di Marco is a possibility. I'm thinking she could be Donna as she seems to be the only one that sounds like her.

Blimey even more people think im in it than i thought

I only think i know two people at the moment but im not 100% i need to keep thinking

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information