Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Who's Who?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    Nah I really reckon Ems is Verity.. if you mean our jojo
    yeh i do and actually yeh, that sounds better. I think Bex and Stefan may be younger members of the board,just because they tend to use text language, unless .... maybe one of them is you !!
    Last edited by Layne; 29-10-2006 at 22:43.

I think Debs and Ems are in there Ems is Verity, Debs may be Beryl, and I think Emz (the blue one) is Rob Lea you and Abi may be in there too I think you may be stef Lea.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

After just reading Grahams problem in the diary room. I'm starting to think Graham is Jodi! Jodi uses capitals to emphasize words, just like Graham has done with Prozac, and curly wurlys. Oh yes, I'm on to you

well whoever plays lucipher is a x factor fan on the grounds that 3 times tonight he was singing an abba song 1. whistling fernando
    2. singing mama mia
    3.dancing queen

and on x factor tonight it was an abba night, coincidence i think not
    Maisie Mouse

I now think i know who lucipher is, a couple of clues that ive picked up on whilst catching up last night.

no idea who stefan is.

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    I now think i know who lucipher is, a couple of clues that ive picked up on whilst catching up last night.

no idea who stefan is.

Well, I had my suspicions but Im now sure that Stefan is Shaza, from a conversation he had with beryl last night about dundee!

Im starting to have my suspicions about Lucipher as well .... though my bery thoughts might have gone out the window.

hmm stefan is shaza

im pretty certain on my lucipher theory but im not gonna say. as for grahame, verity and beryl i have no idea. And who the heck is Donna

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    hmm stefan is shaza

im pretty certain on my lucipher theory but im not gonna say. as for grahame, verity and beryl i have no idea. And who the heck is Donna

well after last night Ive sussed a fair few out .. think I will keep them to myself though ... would not like to start any arguments with housemates cause they were pretty much giving each other away!

Well the final night has arrived and I've still no idea who Donna is but I'll go for crazylea as a wild guess. Ems is verity (the poor lass has lost her sbbb winning crown) I will post who I think is Beryl and Lucipher when they are evicted as I think that whoever wins should win on the entertainment they have provided over the last five weeks and not who their alter ego's are

Lucipher the man is out and beryl is the winner I think dawniee was playing luicpher. I always thought that Lucipher was being played by a woman, when I was in there as natalie and having a slagging match with beryl i noticed that big brother had posted a reply to natalies rant and in the sbbb house lucipher had posted the same response, i then went to get a drink and when i came back to the pc the big brother response had been deleted, that's what raised my suspisions as it being dawniee (jessie wallace)

and I think our deserving winner is last year's runner up the wonderful DEBS aka kyle the tart well done everyone. By the way what has happened to Bex did she get her thong trapped on the barbed wire when she went over the wall cause nothing has been heard of her since.

Thread Information