Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twisting Twister!

Twisting Twister!

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an evening! Imagine this: Darth Vader making a cameo in Shindlers List as an evil sith lord comanding the death camp! It is proper evil! More evil than anything else...except for tonights twist!

We have the face to face nominations, altough I wouldnt want to be face to face with Natalie, that woman gives me the creeps...she reminds me too much of Janet Street Porter...

So Beryl and Ananya are "out" "evicted" "finitio"...but ARE they!? Oh no! They have been moved to the hous next door ala Aisylene BB7 and Emma/Michelle BB5. The two witches of Macbeth, minus the third, in their little pit, given the chance to seek revenge on the thilthy swines who stabbed them in the back with the IKEA bread knives from the BB kitchen!

But they hate each other, its a gauaranteed fireworks display, its like putting Wayne Rooney in a classroom...with a primary shcool textbook! It doesnt bare thinking about! Nightmare...but fun!

What do you all tihnk of this uber evil twist! Discuss my friends...

I think it's absoloutly brilliant!! I mean look at who they put in there!! Beryl - a physco.. and and Ananya - stuck up bitch who thinks she's it!!

There's going to be fireworks with these too.. explosions!!

Loving it, loving it. I won't be able to sleep for 5 weeks with all the excitement

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    Loving it, loving it. I won't be able to sleep for 5 weeks with all the excitement
    Make that two of us!! Say.. will you be sleeping at all Russel?

Quote Originally Posted by Russel Brand
    What do you all tihnk of this uber evil twist!
    More like, who do you think will kill who first?!

Loving the twist, looks like theres gonna be some fireworks in the House next Door, and then the proper house when they go back

Quote Originally Posted by Abi

Loving the twist, looks like theres gonna be some fireworks in the House next Door, and then the proper house when they go back
    If one of them ever makes it back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi

killings! oh bring on Grissom and the CSI team...it was Dolly Parton with the Laxative Pills in the House Next Door! Ding dong give me a golden star!

Have you heard of the first revenge? They choose one housemate to be silent all day tomorrow, if they talk they get booted out. And Big Brother, being the nice person who they are will offer various treats like suitcases, picnics and three course meals if they verbally say yes to them...pity that one housemate cant get any! Did dums!

Tis evil! Tis evil! So what do you think of first revenge and who would YOU give it to?

My revenge would be... if they say yes to the treat they get cold showers.. and I'm talking about ice coldddd.. if they say no.. nothing happens!!

I'd give the no talking thing to.... Natalie!! With a gob like that Oh my..
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 06-10-2006 at 22:59.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    My revenge would be... if they say yes to the treat they get cold showers.. and I'm talking about ice coldddd.. if they say no.. nothing happens!!

I'd give the no talking thing to.... Natalie!! With a gob like that Oh my..
    god almighty forbiddon from speaking- will work welll!

i wish Beryl were in the BB house now, she would have been the perfect candidate for the silence...

annanya and beryl are going to kill each other soon........ its so blatant lets think about this beryl is mad bad and dangerous

Gavin and Bex I love these two get it on right now!!
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Thread Information