Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let Battle Commence!

Quote Originally Posted by Russel Brand
    your lost!? your in the big mouth studio miss spice, UK, Europe, The World, The Universe!

Liking the twist are you!? Tis a bit good isnt it, but lets make that a thread in itself! Brilliant idea...its better than the cure of the common cold and i'd even go as far to say better than Bannana Rama!
    The way you go on about norman bates i'm certinaly lost

What an idea!! Brilliant!! Superb So what you got for us Russel? Anything special?

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    hey russell is beryl your mum. keep spanking I like it
    how dare you suggest i be related to that MONSTER! its like me saying your the offspring of jabba the hutt! it may well be true but its not for here!

anymore of this thilthy talk and ill be spanking you with a one way ticket to the Big Brother mad house miss clo!

I have to say that Big brother this year is very bitchy I hope it gets friendlier but with a bad guy of course but right now theres loads,

Russel your thoughts-too much bitchiness?
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Oh my oh my I am really looking forward to this episode of SBBB,,, Beryl is a BITCH ON wheels,, she is the only one that has stood out so far, she is a real mouthy cow to BB sooooooo things should be verrrry interesting.
    Kudos to Dawnie and crew for getting this off ground

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    I have to say that Big brother this year is very bitchy I hope it gets friendlier but with a bad guy of course but right now theres loads,

Russel your thoughts-too much bitchiness?
    the bitching has begun, its as tough Joan Collins and her dynasty uber bitches have held a bitch convetion and invited the bitches of the world to come and teach Beryl, Ananya and co some lessons! I can see the botax, fake nails and hair extensions flying before the day is out!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Oh my oh my I am really looking forward to this episode of SBBB,,, Beryl is a BITCH ON wheels,, she is the only one that has stood out so far, she is a real mouthy cow to BB sooooooo things should be verrrry interesting.
    Kudos to Dawnie and crew for getting this off ground
    well its hard not to noice Beryl with her big mouth, she fits in well here, and her dolly parton sized buzzoms, I think old Lea and her oilies may be given a run for their money

does anyone else feel that housemates didn't "get" Beryl? She seems to have stuck a cord with the public already as if she was a box of cute ickle wickle orphaned puppies on a new york high street!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    well its hard not to noice Beryl with her big mouth, she fits in well here, and her dolly parton sized buzzoms, I think old Lea and her oilies may be given a run for their money

does anyone else feel that housemates didn't "get" Beryl? She seems to have stuck a cord with the public already as if she was a box of cute ickle wickle orphaned puppies on a new york high street!
    Beryl is a total tart with a heart - misunderstood by the younger housemates. Shes not a true bitch, shes not being nasty, just spicing things up a bit

OMG! I think you were reading mine and Emz comments in the shoutbox Russell ... Ps I think your really sexy

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Ems
    OMG! I think you were reading mine and Emz comments in the shoutbox Russell ... Ps I think your really sexy
    He's spying on us!! What do you think of Beryl, Russell??? What are you views?? Mis-understood or big bitch??

Quote Originally Posted by Ems
    Ps I think your really sexy
    Much sexier than the 'tv' Russel!!

Thread Information