Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let Battle Commence!

Let Battle Commence!

Welcome me little lovelies, me big brother geeks and soapboards members! 'Tis me love muscle Russel Brand! Here for the next five weeks to debate with you all things Big Brother!

So it's all kicked off! 13 randomly mental people from the local asylum, locked in a house with cameras galore for our viewing pleasure for the next 5 weeks!

Who do love so much that youd want to strip them to their under garments and dry hump them!?

Who do you hate so much that youd quite merrily slap them over the face with a wet cod whilst singing "Singing In The Rain" ala Clockwork Orange style!

Who's a freak, whos normal, who do you like!? Who do you not like!?

Disucss here my friends...

Freak - Beryl and Natalie!
    Normal - No one Come on.. the wouldn't have got in there if they were normal!! Bunch of phyco's!

What a bunch.. oh they are great!!
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 06-10-2006 at 22:10.

attention seeking maniacs all of them. Normal you must be joking. Liking beryl, rob and lucipher. Disliking Annaya and Adam is a bit quiet and shy as for the rest I think they are just trying to show off for the cameras by being all nicey nicey to each other

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I've read the firt few pages, and then from about 9.30 onwards, so what i say might not make any sense at all, since i haven't even attempted reading the rest of it!

I think Lucifer is a fab charcter! Its a shame that who ever is playing them isn't posting as much as some of the other charcters, because the ones who are posting every minute seem a bit.... Well, theres no spark in them yet, so someone like Lucifer chatting all the time would really make it entertaining and would help the people behind the other personas develop theres too.

Bex seems like a good person... Beryl is a freak, but quite entertaining too.

Wooooh.. *is lost*.. *but pretends she's not*..

The twist is great!! What a perfect match.. Beryl and Ananya in the same house!!

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Freak - Beryl and Natalie!
    Normal - No one Come on.. the wouldn't have got in there if they were normal!! Bunch of phyco's!

What a bunch.. oh they are great!!
    What a bunch.. oh they are great!![/QUOTE]

phycos! oh yes thats the word, youve hit my spot there thats the word miss spice of my life!

we have a set of norman bates around the house, what next, a remake of that infamous scene in the showers... stabs with a night to freaky music!

oh sugar, we have a norman bates on this site dont we!?

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    attention seeking maniacs all of them. Normal you must be joking. Liking beryl, rob and lucipher. Disliking Annaya and Adam is a bit quiet and shy as for the rest I think they are just trying to show off for the cameras by being all nicey nicey to each other

attention seeking! how dare you! you be the second woman to post in this thread and you accuse them of attention seeking! you wicked wicked woman!

no debate my love debate, tis why we are here... so you like them... but how can you not like Adam just becuase he is shy! poor boy! he male feel threatend by the alpha males or those scary bitches in there!

have you some sympathy for the poor little student you wicked woman!

*spanks with his microphone stick*

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I've read the firt few pages, and then from about 9.30 onwards, so what i say might not make any sense at all, since i haven't even attempted reading the rest of it!

I think Lucifer is a fab charcter! Its a shame that who ever is playing them isn't posting as much as some of the other charcters, because the ones who are posting every minute seem a bit.... Well, theres no spark in them yet, so someone like Lucifer chatting all the time would really make it entertaining and would help the people behind the other personas develop theres too.

Bex seems like a good person... Beryl is a freak, but quite entertaining too.
    Lucifer, you like him do you eh!? Did your RE teacher teach you nothing young girl! He be related to the devil! The devil! does that say anything to you!? Never like a man like that... its like making best friends with Adolf Hitler or marrying Myra Hindley, just wrong my friend, just plain wrong with a capital R!

leave Beryl alone eh!? think of her poor family, not only do they have to live with her being the uber bitch but also a spitting image of the legend that is Dolly Paton, they can do without your evil evil words!

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Wooooh.. *is lost*.. *but pretends she's not*..

The twist is great!! What a perfect match.. Beryl and Ananya in the same house!!
    your lost!? your in the big mouth studio miss spice, UK, Europe, The World, The Universe!

Liking the twist are you!? Tis a bit good isnt it, but lets make that a thread in itself! Brilliant idea...its better than the cure of the common cold and i'd even go as far to say better than Bannana Rama!

hey russell is beryl your mum. keep spanking I like it

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information