Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake's Exit

Jake's Exit

found this in todays sun

EASTENDERS heart-throb Jake Moon will be killed off — by MISTAKE, we can reveal.

Jake, played by Joel Beckett, is the victim of a gangland hit from jailed mobster Johnny Allen — despite reports that a door would be left open for his return to the BBC1 soap.

But his murder turns out to be a case of mistaken identity. Johnny (Billy Murray) actually orders the hit on Sean Slater (Rob Kazinsky) — his daughter Ruby’s money-grabbing boyfriend.

A show source said: “Johnny is fed up with hearing tales about Sean manipulating Ruby and trying to get her cash.

“But because he’s behind bars for murder, there’s not much that he can do.

“So he gets Jake to bring Sean to meet him in prison.

“And he dislikes him instantly as Sean really winds him up.”

Johnny makes a call to an underworld killer to get Sean out of the picture, so to speak. But the hitman needs glasses — as he kills Jake instead.

The scenes will be shown at the end of the month.

However, the murder will NOT be seen on screen as it is before the watershed.

The insider said: “This isn’t a Dirty Den-style death. It will be made clear that Jake’s dead and not coming back.”

I would prefer if Ruby and Sean were also killed

yeah.. kill all three of them.. their story is pointless and it just SJ and Minty in reverse.. this time Ruby is the stupid "my boyfriend loves me for me and not my money" Sean is the money grabbing git and Jake plays the Gary role in all this.. he sees it all but can't convince ruby
    Super Mod

according to sharon marshall it is in todays sun about johnny and jake getting killed!
    but what happens to ruby how does she leave?

I dont want Jake to die!! I havnt a clue how Ruby would leave, becaus ei mean she would leave Stacey would she?

I heard Ruby gives all the money to charity because its all covered in blood! She might leave to go to Uni maybe up the duff with Sean's baby

i think its wrong that they are getting rid of johnny allen for good and jake these sort of people (gansta type) are what keeps the show exciting what are they thinking?

This before the watershed is stupid for not showing Jake's murder, as there have been far worse things in enders lately, re: The Owen/Denise storyline where he beat her. The recent kidnap where Owen tried to gas himself and Libby in a car and then he tried to drown both himself and her in the river!

Jake looks nothing like Dorky Sean, another pathetic exit from Enders.

However this may not be true as I have also read and posted In the Jake Heaven thread that Ruby changes the locks on Scarlets doors as she is scared that Jake will come back, unless of course she doesn't hear about Jake's death which will be stupid considering everyone is bound to be mentioning it epsec Sean Slater.

Looking at it from another angle it would be rather ironic for Jake to leave this way, Johnny being responsible for Jake's death after everything which has happened, plus Jake shooting his brother Danny. There would be a happy twist on all of this and that is that Jake would be reunited with his brother Danny and Nanna Moon of course.

Jake has never been a gangster just a "bad boy" with a heart, not to mention a victim of Eastenders itself.

If true then I hope that it was the actor's decision to have the character killed off, as it was Nigel's to have Denis Killed off. This is the same scenareo Door being left open then later announced that the character is to be killed off. Plus it is obvious that they are now killing all the heartthrobs off who have made the decision to leave, you watch Grant will be next and hopefully Sean the Dork won't be far behind.

Just realised this is more or less the same way which we saw Paul Trueman leave, he was killed off screen too, only difference being he knew he was going to be killed. To be honest I think I prefer people to be killed off screen it is better.

Jake could still return in the future, as could Paul Tureman, as killing someone off screen can still leave the door open and the character can easily be brought back, not that Joel would want to return to the Soap. Even Shane Richie is turning his back on them now, says it all
    Last edited by Babe14; 09-10-2006 at 11:28.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Not sure if it belongs here. But is does lead to Jake leaving.

SEAN TO BE WILD
    Scheming Sean Slater fights with Jake over rich girl Ruby
    By Tony Stewart

NORMALLY, when things go bump in the night in Albert Square, it’s Fat Pat falling out of bed and causing a mini earthquake. But this time there is something much more sinister afoot involving Jake Moon.

For he is the only thing standing between scheming Sean Slater and drippy Ruby, the nightclub, and her jailed dad’s riches.

But spooking Jake by secretly breaking into his house, moving things about and putting pillows in the late Nana’s bed isn’t going to drive Jake out of Walford. Although it does get him angry enough to attack Sean in the Vic.

In the grand tradition of womanising bad boys such as Steve Owen and Dennis Rickman, Sean is as good-looking as he is arrogant and evil. But the besotted Ruby warns him that Jake is one ticket short of a raffle. ‘You’ve got to be so careful of him,’ she reveals. ‘He’s a killer. I was there…’

Discovering that Jake bumped off his brother Danny doesn’t impress an ex-squaddie who fought in Iraq. If anything, he uses it as a lever to try and get rid of Jake. But as Jake has promised dad Johnny that he’d protect his precious daughter, he certainly isn’t going to let Sean intimidate him, even when he jumps him in his own living room.

But offering Sean a bribe to leave doesn’t work.

‘You think I’m in this for 15 grand?’ Sean sneers. ‘You think I’d put up with that stupid, spoilt little girl for 15K? I want it all, Jake…You’ve lost her, mate. She’s all mine now.’

Johnny might have something to say about that. Uh-oh.

Mirror, soapbox.

Wow, sounds great. I am looking foward to it.

Thread Information