Thread: Another one leaving

Another one leaving

Well was just on Holby.tv and guess what, Georgie is leavin, here is the article.

Georgina to Leave Thursday, October 5, 2006

holby.tv can exclusively reveal that actress Georgina Bouzova is leaving CASUALTY.

Georgina has had some fantastic storylines in her two years on the show as nurse Ellen Zitek including blackmailing her step-sister's boyfriend Abs into marriage and more recently her traumatic cancer ordeal.

holby.tv are keeping tight-lipped at the exciting exit planned but Publicity confirmed, 'She leaves in a dramatic storyline at the end of the year.'

Georgina who will be seen as a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing this week will also be playing Snow White in panto this Christmas in Croydon.

Well if another cast member appears on SCD just take it as fate, they're goin.

i wonder how she leaves then? maybe her cancer comes back.
    POOKIE

awww no georgina cant leave !!! i wonder how she leaves aswell!? i thought her cancer was cleared? unless she just needs to move on from holby?

Awww I just read this on the holby site. I cant believe georginas going. Wonder how she goes

4Eva luvin Bex
    Sarah Manners Rules 4eva & always 2K5
    Lex awww great! Lex-ness 4eva!!

Thread Information